Monday, February 22, 2010

Alex Toy's Poster Paints...

One of my children loves all things arts and crafts.  He really enjoys using different materials and often crayons are not enough to quench his creative thirst.  My little guy wants to paint and he wants to paint every single day.  Now, I like to think I am a Mom who is up for anything but sometimes saying yes to painting at 7 in the morning is a little more than I can handle.  During those times I am grateful for Alex Toy's Poster Paints.   

I just love, love, love these fabulous paints!  They come in easy to grip bottles topped with a sponge tip which lets out just enough paint to keep things interesting for the little ones but clean enough to maintain your sanity.  Each package comes with eight bright colors to keep your budding Picasso busy for hours.  The paints are washable (from kids AND clothes!).  When painting time is over you simply screw the caps on the paints and you are done...no mess and no brushes to contend with.  Perfect!

Alex's Poster Paints  are an absolute staple in our art bin and I would highly recommend adding them to your own stash.  A+ all the way for these!

No comments: