Saturday, February 6, 2010

Who Am I?

By definition I am a stay-at-home Mom. Before I became a stay-at-home Mom I figured the job description was fairly simple...take care of the kids. Now that I am living the life of a "SAHM" I have learned that my job description includes, but is not limited to, the following:

chauffeur, chef, house cleaner, stylist, hair dresser, aerobics instructor, singer, photographer, monster police, boo-boo kisser, hazardous materials remover, artist and product tester.

The last of the above descriptions is what ultimately led me here, to "Reviewed By Mom". Throughout the day I am exposed to a constant barrage of products aimed at Mom's and their children. There are toys, books, videos, equipment and even foods tailored to the needs of babies and children. What is a Mom to do when faced with all these choices? For me it has been lots of trial and error. There are things I love and couldn't have survived without and some things that even seemed to make life harder. My goal, with this website, is to share what worked for me and to warn you about those toys that fell apart in five minutes.

I am certainly NOT claiming to be an expert but, three kids in three years has given me lots of experience in the kiddie product arena. If it says "new" I am drawn to it like a bee to honey often to be dissillusioned by that snazzy packaging! Hopefully, I can save you some trouble and help you find some things to make life easier for yourself or the Mom in your life.

No comments: