Monday, July 5, 2010
Jamba Juice Smoothie Kit Review & Giveaway...
When the package arrived I was even more excited when I saw the inserted details. Take a look...
• Jamba™ All Natural Smoothies are the first make-at-home version
of Jamba Juice’s legendary brand of smoothies.
• Jamba All Natural Smoothies are available in three of Jamba Juice’s
most popular smoothie flavors: Razzmatazz®, Mango-a-go-go® and
• Each package contains two, eight-ounce smoothies each containing
one full serving of fruit and 100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.
• Jamba All Natural Smoothies have a suggested retail price between
$2.99 and $3.29 and can be found in grocer’s frozen food aisles
beginning in Spring 2010.
• Jamba All Natural Smoothies contain luscious, real fruit, non-fat
yogurt and Jamba’s proprietary antioxidant boost.
• As the name implies, Jamba Smoothies are all natural and contain
NO high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans fats, NO artificial flavors,
NO artificial colors and NO preservatives.
• Jamba All Natural Smoothies are fat free and contain only 120
calories or less per each eight-ounce serving.
• Jamba All Natural Smoothies are easy to make! Simply add eight
ounces of apple juice and blend for 60 seconds for a genuine
Jamba smoothie at home!
• Celebrate the good things in life with Jamba All Natural Smoothies.
Sign me up! The flavors sounded mouth watering, they were good for you and easy to make. All good news for me! I could not wait to test these out. I pulled out the blender and got to work. You simply mix the frozen Jamba Juice mix in with 8 ounces of apple juice and blend for 20 seconds on low and another minute on high. Each pouch makes 2 servings which was the perfect amount for me and the boys to share. All I can say is YUM! We made the Razzmatazz first which is strawberry, blueberry and raspberry combined and it was great. The boys thought so too and we all happily slurped on the smoothies on the deck. Perfect for a warm sunny day! We have since tried the other two flavors of Strawberries Wild and Mango A Go-Go and those are delicious as well....too hard to pick a favorite here.
These smoothies are a great healthy treat for the entire family not to mention so convenient. You don't even have to leave the house to enjoy your favorite Jamba Juice. This is really convenient when the nearest Jamba Juice is out of state for me! Click here to see where you can buy these yummy treats!
Jamba Juice has graciously offered one Reviewed By Mom reader a $15 gift certificate to Jamba Juice stores. Please note that this gift card can only be used at Jamba Juice stores and not for the Smoothie Kits at other retailers. Here is how to enter...
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow this blog = 1 entry
2. Like Reviewed by Mom on Facebook = 1 entry
3. Follow Reviewed by Mom on Twitter = 1 entry
4. Enter one of Reviewed by Mom's other giveaways = 1 entry
5. Facebook or Tweet about this giveaway and leave me a link = 1 entry
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to leave your e-mail address. This giveaway will end on Tuesday, July 13th at midnight. The winner will be notified by e-mail and on this blog on Wednesday, July 14th. Good Luck and Stay Cool this Summer!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided with Jamba Juice At Home Smoothie Kits to sample. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. Your experience may differ from mine. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize.