Friday, July 2, 2010

Kid's Spinbrush My Way by Arm & Hammer...

My boys like to brush their teeth...this is a great thing.  What is not such a great thing is that they like to do it all on their own.  With little three year old hands doing the work with a regular tooth brush I always worry about them getting every "sugar bug" off their teeth.  I was thrilled when I received the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush My Way powered toothbrushes for the boys to test out.

First of all the toothbrushes come equipped with a bunch of water-safe stickers to decorate the brush so your child can make it his/her own.  There are flowers, animals, letters and more to jazz up the toothbrush.  I don't know about you but "flair" is big at my house so this decorating feature was pretty exciting for the boys.  More exciting for this mom was that I felt like the toothbrush was doing a better job at nabbing all those "sugar bugs" and that I actually had to beg my boys to stop brushing their teeth.  Guess it IS true that kid brush 38% longer when they use this toothbrush!   They loved using a battery (AAA batteries included) powered brush and they liked how the stickers made it their own.  The brush head is not replaceable and it is recommended that you replace the brush after three months.  No problem considering they are priced at under $7 each!  Not bad at all.  The Kid's Spinbrush My Way is well worth it...making brushing fun for kids is a great way to save money and tears at the dentist later! 

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided with 2 Spinbrushes to review. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. Your experience may differ from mine. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review.

8 comments:

AnnCrabs said...

I hadn't heard of these but will look for it in the store. Great review!

2big2fail said...

Just purchased one for 8-year old daughter. Checked it out to be sure it worked, then she spent a while decorating the brush. Toothbrush then turned itself on after being set down, and will not turn off without removing the batteries. Bummer. Also noticed the entire unit is meant to be replaced after 3 months...hardly a good purchase for us. Glad it works for some.

Anonymous said...

Honey: Honey is the best natural skincare product that
helps keep the skin soft and supple. Why bother going to the department store when everything you need is right in your kitchen.
In addition to the honey, the Organic Purifying Masque contains rooibos tea extract, aloe juice, jojoba oil, vitamin
E, oat extract, rosemary, and neem oil (don't ask on that last one; it's a plant, that's all I know.

My page ... urospace.de

Anonymous said...

Wednesday: Combines Cardio and Core. You can also use your fitness ball to do squats on
the wall as well as other exercises throughout your day.
Make sure that your elbows are pointed behind you.

Feel free to visit my web blog: weightlifting plans

Anonymous said...

This would include things like bench presses, shoulder presses,
military presses, lat pull downs, triceps overhead extensions, and the like.
It even takes a thirty day period or so to have great abs,
but that can only be attained if you are fully dedicated in it.
I walk through every single exercise, and
give you step-by-move.

Also visit my page; http://portland.freedesktop.org

Anonymous said...

It also incorporates some other technologies including a triple action
cutting system and Active - Lift technology which work along with Braun’s
Pulsonic technology to give a very close and comfortable shave.

A practices warning will let your family understand when a resource box
needs cleaning,even supposing a as small as possible sum of money warning signifies your family he has
to recharge. When it comes to electric razors, the Philips Norelco line is one of the most popular model series in the
market today.

My blog post :: Top rated electric shavers

Anonymous said...

It is very easy to understand and memorize the basic activities
and tasks of the slow cooker. Toss meat for 1 to 2 minutes.
So, at first consider the number of your family members before purchasing of the right size.


My page: osso bucco recipe Slow cooker

Anonymous said...

9. 1 tsp garlic powder. Healthy slow cooker recipes can be prepared easily
because most recipes typically demand healthy and nutritious ingredients
which can be cooked over a long period of time so as to
retain all the essential healthy vitamins and minerals as well as
preserving its deliciousness.

Also visit my site - Http://Ultimateslowcookers.com/