Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lunchbox Love...

Like all parents I think it is so important to tell our children how much we love them.  Every.Single.Day.  We are big on "I Love You's" around here but I also think it is important to give kids other words of encouragement as well.  Things like "you helped me out today" or "you are important to me" can go a long, long way in the life of a child (or anyone for that matter!).  Right now I have total access to my children but this fall A&W are heading to pre-school.  This is BIG for me and for them.  My first babies are heading out into the world....bring on the tissues AND Lunchbox Love.

Have you all heard of Lunchbox Love?  Lunchbox Love is the creation of the smart ladies over at Say Please, Inc and one of my new favorite things.  Lunchbox Love is a collection of credit card sized notes with positive messages on one side and a fun trivia fact on the other.  These little cards can be slipped into a lunchbox, backpack or under a pillow, instantly brightening your little ones day.  You can be sure that the twins will each have one of these little cards in their snack bag each and every day at pre-school.  Of course they can't read (yet!) but I know the teachers will be happy to help them out with this part. 

I have volumes 1-4 and some of the messages include "You Mean the World to Me", "You are pure joy", "You're a good friend" and "Gigantic Hugs".  Each pack also includes two blank cards so you can write your own messages as well.  The trivia side includes such fun tidbits as "Your heart beats at least one time per second" and "There are about 100,000 hairs on a human head"....all kinds of fun things that will get your child thinking!  When I see these bright, happy cards I just smile.  They are so cheerful and I really can't think of anyone who would not want to see one of these joyful cards slipped into their day.  It makes me feel better knowing I will be sending A&W off to pre-school with a kiss, hug and some Lunchbox Love!

There are many different volumes of Lunchbox Love to choose from:  Lunchbox Love for Kids (Volumes 1-8), Lunchbox Love for Birthday Boys, Lunchbox Love for Birthday Girls, Lunchbox Love for Teens & Tweens and Lunchbox Love for Camp.  You can even spread some Lunchbox Love to the grown-ups in your life with Lunchbox Love for Girlfriends, Lunchbox Love for The People You Work With and Lunchbox Love for Those You Appreciate.  Go ahead brighten the day of everyone around you! Let's hear it for a little karma!  I think this quote from the Say Please website just really sums it all up "Positive words can change someone's day, a life, and eventually the world".  Don't you just love that?  I am starting with A&W's lunchboxes....who will you start with?

Say Please Inc. is sending some Reviewed By Mom readers some love!  When you visit  the Say Please website to buy your own Lunchbox Love you will receive 10% off your order plus free shipping on orders of 4 volumes or more by entering the code LBLCMP.  Also be sure to notice the Lunchbox Love Ad w/ the discount code on the right in my sidebar (I love Lunchbox Love so much that the ad will be living there for awhile!).  If you click on that handy button it will take you right over the Say Please site where you can make your purchases.  Don't miss this great deal to spread a little Lunchbox Love! 


Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided with Lunchbox Love volumes 1-4 for purpose of review. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. Your experience may differ from mine. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review.

5 comments:

Sheri Carpetenter said...

Those are so cool. I am off to check them out. With my kids going back to school in a few weeks these would be great!

Crystal said...

SUcha creative step since the days a writing I love you on a napkin! What a cute idea

Pam said...

These are such a neat idea and really let kids know how much you love them.

Katie said...

Wow! These are GREAT! I checked out their site and they are pretty inexpensive too! I may just have to get me some!!!

Mom vs. the boys said...

oh cute, this is the first year I will have a little one in school, once he learns to read I would love to send one. It reminds me of the valentines my mom used to stick on our lunch box and surprise us with