Sunday, July 25, 2010

My First Blog Hop...

I am so excited to be participating in my very first blog hop!  If you are thinking "what is a blog hop?" don't worry I only figured out what they were very recently.  A blog hop is, by definition,  to move from one blog after another to read the entries or to leave comments.  In Reviewed by Mom speak it is a great way to find out about more great blogs, gain more followers and to spread a little blog world love!  I will be hosting this fun event with the following fabulous blogs...

The Thrifty Things


Living On love and Cents

Coupons Are Great

Mon Cheri

 
The fun all begins tomorrow so be sure not to miss out! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for hosting! I am your newest follower! I would love it if you would stop by!

www.mommymadegreen.com