Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Yo Baby Review & Giveaway...
YoBaby is an excellent first yogurt for your baby. Why? It is certified organic, made from whole milk (which pediatricians recommend for brain development until age 2), has live active cultures, has 25% of baby's daily need of zinc plus at least 25% of his/her need for calcium, protein and Vitamin D. This is a nutritional super hero! All this fabulous goodness is great but what would Baby R think of the taste?
Mandatory Entry: Visit YoBaby and tell me what flavor the little one in your life would like the best.
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow this blog = 1 entry
2. Like YoBaby on Facebook= 1 entry
3. Like Reviewed by Mom on Facebook = 1 entry
4. Follow YoBaby on Twitter= 1 entry
5. Follow Reviewed by Mom on Twitter = 1 entry
6. Enter one of Reviewed by Mom's other giveaways = 1 entry
7. Facebook, Blog or Tweet about this giveaway and let me know where I can find it = 1 entry
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to leave your e-mail address. This giveaway will end on Wednesday, July 14th at midnight. The winner will be notified by e-mail and on this blog on Thursday, July 15th. Good Luck!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided with YoBaby vouchers for the purpose of reviewing YoBaby products. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. Your experience may differ from mine. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize.