Wednesday, September 29, 2010

CSN Stores...

I am really, really excited about this company I am going to be doing a review for soon....CSN.  Have you heard of them?  Well, if you haven't, let me be the first to fill you in on CSN the company that has everything.  Really...they have EVERYTHING.  They have 200 stores.  200!!  You can find stores dedicated to Toys & Games, Shoes, Luggage....if you need it they have it!

So, when given the decision to choose something for a review I was overwhelmed.  CSN just has so many amazing things to choose from.  I finally narrowed it down to the kitchen.  My kitchen needs some serious love when it comes to accessories.  Now to narrow it down further.  The dutch ovens would certainly come in handy but then again so would some new wine glasses.  I could seriously go on and on about what I wanted from this store (it is a staggering list!) but I will tell you what I finally decided to review...
Yup, this mom is getting a new hand mixer from Cuisinart and I couldn't be happier!  My hand mixer broke recently (after 11 years!) and with all the baking the kids and I do I really need a snazzy new mixer.

Stay tuned for my review on my new mixer.....what will I bake first?!!  Meanwhile treat yourself to something nice and visit CSN Stores....you deserve it!

No comments: