Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hard Candy Review...

I recently had the opportunity to test out some makeup from a super fun company....Hard Candy.  Hard Candy is a makeup company who has a slew of fun and trendy make up products.  I couldn't wait to snazz myself up a bit! 

The first product I tested out was the Visibly Wet-Glossy Lip Pencil.  LOVE this one.  You know how lip pencil is usually dry?  Well this chubby pencil glides right on and keeps that wet look without being over the top glossy. I am the kind of girl who at least puts a little lipstick on when I leave the house and this lip pencil makes it quick and easy.  This one is a keeper!

Next I tested out the Just Nails Nail Polish.  The company claimed this polish was long lasting and it certainly lived up tot the claim!  I put this on my toes a week ago and it still shows no sign of chipping....yay for low maintenance.  Another plus is this polish is free of the "yucky" stuff like DBP and formaldehyde.

Lastly, I put the Take Me Out Liner  to the test.  I don't usually wear much for eye makeup so I am a bit of a novice here but Take Me Out eyeliner went on smooth and not overly heavily which was nice.  A little goes a long way with me and I was happy you could easily control the look with this liner.  Take Me Out Liner is creamy going on and does not smudge or run easily.   Something fun about these funky eyeliners is that they can double as hair styling sticks....fun and multi-purpose!

The overall verdict?  Hard Candy is incredibly reasonably priced so you can glam up with the new trends without breaking the bank.  There are a ton of shades and formulas to choose from so there is something for everyone.  Hard Candy wins points from me for fun factor and for being easy on the purse strings! For all the latest news and styles from Hard Candy follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

3 comments:

Ava said...

I seen this stuff at Walmart and it looked interesting. I will have to try it out.

出合い掲示板 said...

本当に出合える!出合い掲示板の決定版「LOVE-TREE BBS」へようこそ!友達を作りたい人や恋人募集中の人などが集まる当掲示板で理想のパートナーと愛の木を育ててみませんか?

出合い said...

日頃出合いがなくてお困りの方は当サイトをご利用するだけで素敵な出合いが体験できること間違いなし!最高の出合いで最高の恋愛をしてみませんか?