Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mommy's Time Out Wine...

Before I had the kiddos I enjoyed nights out with my husband or with friends, getting dressed up, and heading out for a night on the town enjoying good wine and good conversation.  These days by the time I put the kids down for bed I am a little too tired to change out of my "mommy uniform", find a babysitter  and head out on the town.  I do however still enjoy good wine and good conversation.   After the kids go to bed at night it is a real treat to pour myself a glass of wine and let the relaxing begin. 

I was very excited when I was offered the opportunity to try out Mommy's Time Out Wine.   How great is that name??  Just seeing the label made me grin.   It really taps into the need we all have (even busy moms!!) to take time for ourselves.  A totally different time out than we are usually doling out, right??   It was so much fun to uncork this bottle for my own little Mommy's Time Out even though I did share with my husband (Dads need a time out too!). 

Mommy's Time Out Wine comes in two varieties.  The Pinot Grigio/Garganega is a delicate and fruity blend made from grapes harvested in the Delle Venezie region of northeastern Italy.  The Rosso Primitivo is made from Primitivo grapes harvested in the Puglia resion of Italy.  The Rosso was the wine I sampled during my "time out".  I really enjoyed the flavors of this wine...it was fruity without being overly sweet and had a nice, smooth taste.  I will absolutely be enjoying this wine again and would highly recommend it!  At under $10 per bottle this wine is an inexpensive and tasty way to treat yourself after a long day.

On top of buying Mommy's Time Out for myself I think it makes an excellent gift for wine loving friends.  Sometimes we moms need some support and I can't think of a better gesture than a pair of listening ears, Mommy's Time Out Wine and an evening with a friend!  Give yourself and the other moms in your life a time out...the good kind!  Visit http://www.mommystimeoutwine.com/ for more information and to inquire about a local retailer.  Cheers!

19 comments:

Amber said...

I love the name it's super cute and it sounds like it would taste very yummy too!

Christine said...

I've tried this, it is good. The label is very funny...

Mrs. O'Brien said...

This is awesome! I love wine and can only imagine that once I have kids, I will definitely be needing a "Mommy's Time Out" :)

Mom vs. the boys said...

a nice gift indeed, I would love someone to show up at my doo with that!

also following from making friends monday!

LeAnn said...

What a cute name. I love a nice glass of Pinot

jackie said...

Hello! Thanks for hosting the Monday Blog Hop! Happy Labor Day!

Whitney said...

I'm your newest follower from a Blog Hop! :) I look forward to coming back and reading more!

I would love to have you stop by my blog Diary of a Preppy Mom and follow back! Thanks!

http://diaryofapreppymom.blogspot.com

Emma B. said...

New follower from Making Friends Monday!
http://cheapskate4life.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Hi!! New follower from Making Friends Monday! :)
http://www.joys-laughter.com

Des said...

Hello! :-)... following you from Making Friends Monday!

Would ♥ to hear from you too!

Chic & Sassy Homemaker
http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com

Best Regards,
Des

The Moxie Bee said...

The wine sounds great! Love the name too.

Thank u for hosting the Making Friends Monday Blog Hop. Following u already--just stopping by to say hello & to remind u to enter my The Royal Chocolate giveaway @
The Moxie Bee.

http://www.themoxiebee.com

~Maura

Bub said...

New follower
http://joitescurazvan.blogspot.com/

A Teacher's Wife said...

Following from the blog hop- love to have you follow back!
www.survivingateacherssalary.blogspot.com

Mami said...

I had not heard of this but simply based on the name...I Love it!

Ana

Living on Love and Cents said...

First of all I love the name! Secondly I love wine! This sounds great!

Crystal said...

Nothing better then a glass of wine! I love it's name! I have a wine glass with a similar saying on it.

wacki04 said...

I love wine, and while I don't drink much, the name is quite appealing and says it all!!!

demmi said...

love the name and the price is good

Katie said...

WOW! I would love to try this because THIS Mommy does need a time out!