Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Someone Wants to Pay Your Mortgage....

I wish I could pay your mortgage but, alas, tapping away on this blog does not exactly afford me the luxury of that.  It does however help to keep me abreast of all the best contests around which is why I bring you this one....

World Market Center Las Vegas, the home furnishing industry's leading marketplace, is sponsoring the inaugural Home Mortgage Sweepstakes, which will liberate one lucky homeowner from the burden of mortgage payments for one year. The sweepstakes, celebrating the second annual National Home Furnishings Month (NHFM), is designed to provide families with the opportunity to devote their would-be mortgage budget to a home makeover - thus lightening the load of house payments and providing the freedom to experience the joy of redecorating.



Times are tight for many of us...how great would it be to be free of a mortgage payment for a year or else to be able to dedicate those funds for some fabulous new decorating items??  Ahhh....let the daydreaming begin!  You can enter the contest here and read the official rules here.  You should also know that by visiting http://www.homeyet.com/ you can find all sorts of great decorating advice as well as locate retailers near you. 

I am off to enter this great contest and plan my next redecorating project!  Good Luck...if I am not going to win I certainly want one of my readers to luck out!!

4 comments:

moncheri said...

WOW.. Paying off your mortgage, that's a major help in somebody's life..

MessyMissy said...

Whoa, wouldn't that be nice!! I'll definitely head on over to the site!!

Aysha said...

I dont own a house yet..but I would sure love to try out in a contest like this if I ever do...

Katie said...

Whoa! I am entering - I want someone to pay my mortgage!!! Thanks for the info!