Monday, September 27, 2010

Uncommon Designs = FABULOUS!

Did you all notice the shirt I was wearing in the Yo Gabba Gabba post?  I know it is hard to get past the fact that I am standing next to DJ LANCE but seriously, the shirt I am wearing is gorgeous.

The very talented ladies of Uncommon Designs made me this beautiful shirt and it is just perfect for Fall.  It is the most beautiful mixture of fall colors and just so stylish!  I love how it hits (just at the hip bone) and the cut is perfect and SO flattering.  I also love the detail of the tie at the neck which I think gives it that extra something.  I probably never would have thought to pair the flowered pattern of the top with the orange polka dots of the trim but it is fabulous!  The ladies of Uncommon Designs have an eye for design there is no question about that.  When I look at their things I think of Boden only better!  I can't tell you how many compliments I have already received on this shirt...too many to count! 

Their fabulous tunic shirts are only the beginning of their trendy and beautifully, handmade products.  Check out this necklace I am eyeing...
How spectacular is that??  They even have fun and fashionable things for your home like this pumpkin towel...
You can visit Uncommon Designs at their Etsy Shop to see the full range of products they have to offer (don't miss the Halloween things!!).  You should also be sure to visit their blog to keep aware of all their new, creative ideas and products.

You all know I love handmade...there is just something about being able to say "this is handmade and  one of a kind" don't you think?  I especially love Uncommon Designs.  Their products are fun, fashionable and affordable.  Be sure to stop by their blog and Etsy shop and say hello!

DEAL ALERT!!!  The fabulous designers of Uncommon Designs are offering RBM readers 10% all items in their Etsy Shop!!  Don't miss your chance to own one of their fantastic creations.   Simply enter code MOMREV at checkout but hurry, this offer expires on October 4th!

7 comments:

Icy BC said...

I'm following you through Monday hopping!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

Super cute stuff! Love the pumpkin towel. Following from Monday Blog Hop :-)

Finding Joy in Vegas said...

Following for Making Friends Monday! What a great blog :) Looking forward to visiting often.

Shawn Becker said...

Followed through the making friends Monday. I am new to blogging and only write about family and my running adventures at this time. loved all the cute items on your blog!

chubskulit said...

Hi there, found you through Making Friends Monday. Now following and hope you can drop by at one of mys sites below and follow back. Thanks a lot!
Etcerera Etcetera
Spice Up Your Life Nostalgic Marveling
Obstacles & Glories

chubskulit said...

Hi there, found you through Making Friends Monday. Now following and hope you can drop by at one of mys sites below and follow back. Thanks a lot!
Etcerera Etcetera
Spice Up Your Life Nostalgic Marveling
Obstacles & Glories

Terri said...

I love you in this shirt. It is so flattering. I am definitely checking out their site !!