Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vermont Nut Free Chocolate Company....TANABAR

You all know I just love a good snack and I get particularly giddy over snacks that are nut free (W. has a tree nut allergy).  When I heard about the company, Vermont Nut Free Chocolate Company, I thought I had stumbled across a nut-free candy company.  While this is true, Vermont Nut Free Chocolate certainly does make a mouth-watering array of sweet goodies, but they also make a whole lot more than that.  Included in their other creations are their nut-free granola bars TANABAR.

TANABAR are made just for those with peanut and tree nut allergies....no worries for those with allergies to those here!  These hearty 2.1 ounce bars are packed full of goodness and only ingredients that you recognize on the label....love that!  There are three flavors to choose from:  Chocolate Chip, Triple Berry and Sweet Raisin.   I was sent a variety of these bars to sample and they were gone before I knew it....I had to beg bites for them so I could do this review!  All three of the "boys" in my house loved the TANABAR.  A,W & my husband are now huge fans.  I was stunned when "A" managed to finish one of these bars off and then ask for another....these are not "wimpy" granola bars!  Take a look...

The TANABAR is filling!   All three flavors earned  a thumbs up but my husband enjoyed the Sweet Raisin the best and the boys and I liked the Chocolate Chip.  The TANABAR is a great snack as well as a super breakfast on the go.  Slip one of these into your purse or the kids backpack for a quick and easy bite to eat when you are short on time.

Vermont Nut Free Chocolate Company has earned new fans from Reviewed By Mom Central.  These bars earn high marks for taste, convenience and for being nut free!  Hooray for TANABAR!  You can purchase your own stash of the TANABAR on their website here.  Now, you will have to excuse me while I browse the other yumminess from their website....starting with the Halloween treats!  Marshmallows on a stick anyone??

Disclosure:  I was provided with sampling of TANABAR from Vermont Nut Free Chocolate Company.  I was not compensated in any way and the opinions are my own.

7 comments:

Aysha said...

It is great that they got something for those with allergies to enjoy :)
These sound delicious too...

Bub said...

food is always great
/daily

moncheri said...

Looks delicious and I like yummy, healthy snacks.

Katie said...

Sound great! Are they sold in certain stores?

Show Me Mama said...

We would love this in our family. Not only is it healthy but is also great for a quick morning snack. Thanks for sharing and great review as well.

Jenny Coe said...

I love this company. But, as my sons are also allergic to soy, we cannot eat this bar. It also makes other items made on the same eqpt suspect. :(

Anonymous said...

Τhis text is invaluable. Hοw can I fіnd out more?


Feel freе tο visit my ωeblog fazar chocolates