Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween With Dinsosaur Train...

Are you all ready for the big day?? I think my boys have been ready for weeks. The house is decorated, candy is ready for distribution and the costumes have been tried on (again and again!). We are good to go! To add to the excitement the people at Dinosaur Train (PBS) have some Halloween themed episodes and a great costume available as Spencer Gifts! Have your kids watched Dinosaur Train yet? It is such a great show and one that A&W really enjoy.  It takes two things kids love, dinosaurs and trains, and uses them to teach about science and nature...great concept!

Be sure to check out the PBS lineup to find out when your little monsters can watch Dinosaur Trains Halloween offering and visit Spencer Gifts to grab a costume.  I will sign off with a picture of my little trick-or-treaters masquerading as their favorite dinosaur from Dinosaur Train, Buddy!  Happy Halloween All!!

4 comments:

Hifam said...

They are so cute! I love the costumes.

MyBrownBagChick said...

Hi, I'm a new follower!
ur kids are too cute!

Please stop by! Lol, my new lil blog needs some peeps!

-Ali
http://brownbagpartybyali.blgspot.com

Laura Lynn said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from Making friends Monday.
I hope you had a great Halloween!

Laura

Christina F. said...

That is super adorable!! I love the costumes. annejk112233