Monday, October 4, 2010
Little Mouse & The Big Cupcake Review & Giveaway...
Little mouse is approached my a variety of helpful friends who are also unable to carry this enormous cupcake but are happy to help by taking nibbles and bites and chomps of this "chocolate-chip raspberry-cream cupcake". By the time all of little mouse's friends have all taken a taste of his cupcake, there is a small bite left....just exactly "mouse size".
This sweet book gives excellent examples of sharing. Although little mouse is approached by a parade of friends, each asking for some of his treat, the little guy always says yes. This book was a treat to read to A&W with a pleasing flow as well as some fun with the fonts (big is shown as BIG etc...). The illustrations (done by Jill Barton) are excellent and bring life and spirit to all the animals in soft colors. This 32 page, hardcover book is recommended for ages 4-8 and I think that is spot on. Buy this one for the sweet lover in your life...isn't that all kids?? You can pick up a copy on Amazon....
Sterling Publishing is giving one RBM reader a copy of this delightful book. Here is how to enter...
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling me what you like most about story time with the little ones in your life. You must complete this entry for all others to count.
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow this blog= 1 entry
2. Like Reviewed By Mom on Facebook =1 entry
3. Enter one of my other giveaways & let me know you have done so = 1 entry per giveaway entered.
4. Follow Sterling Books on Twitter = 1 entry
5. Follow Reviewed By Mom on Twitter = 1 entry
6. Blog, Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway & let me know where to find it = 1 entry
7. Put my button on your blog and let me know where to find it = 1 entry
8. E-mail a friend about this giveaway (with a link) & copy me (firstname.lastname@example.org) = 1 entry
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to include your e-mail. Contest is open to US residents and will end on October 15th. The lucky winner will be announced by e-mail on October 16th. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is draw. Good Luck!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided with a copy of the above book for purpose of review. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. Your experience may differ from mine. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize.