Sunday, October 17, 2010

Making Friends Monday...

BLOG TITLE






Welcome to Making Friends Monday Blog Hop, hosted by Living on Love and Cents,  The Thrifty Things,  Reviewed By Mom , and  Coupons are Great.

SPOTLIGHT/ GUEST HOST OF THE WEEK

Each week we will randomly pick a Guest Host of the Week to spotlight! To be choosen you must follow the rules and have our button somewhere on your blog. (We have to be able to find it!) This Week's Spotlight is Just Peachy in Dixie! Take a moment to get to know her.

I'm a stay at home mom, married to my best friend, and mother to my precious daughter. I love God, and have a renewed hunger for Bible study. I enjoy homeschooling my daughter, and taking care of my family and home. I dabble in crochet, and hope to soon learn to sew. I'm a multiple media crafting wanna be. I also enjoy trying different recipes, and reading cookbooks. I like listening to music from the 50's, 80's and contemporary Christian of today. My most favorite pastime is couponing! I just love finding great deals, and seeing how much I can fill my pantry for as little money as possible.

My most recent interest is blogging. I love learning new things, and thought this would be a great creative outlet. My blog, Just Peachy in Dixie , is only two and a half months old, and still a work in progress. I like to share homemaking tips, recipes, and couponing. I look forward to meeting other bloggers, and learning from others. Thank you so much, Jennifer Visit me at: justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

The rules are super simple but VERY important!
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday  Hosts (Listed as # 1-4) They WILL follow you Back! You MUST LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!

2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog.

3. Link up to THAT post.

4. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!

Help spread the word and get more followers:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!
**Don't forget to follow the rules so you have a chance to be the Spotlight and Guest Host of the Week"!

If you have any giveaways ending THIS WEEK go link up HERE. Take a minute to enter some too!

18 comments:

~*Cee*~ said...

Following you through Making Friends Monday! Hope you'll follow me too!
www.smookiestyle.com

Mommybreath said...

Hoppin' along! Stop by and see me!
Happy Monday!

Myrtle said...

I'm following you now. Thanks for the link!

Cris @ Goodeness Gracious said...

Following your from MFM! www.GOODEnessGracious.com

Rheanna said...

following from the blog hop! thanks for hosting :)

JulzJewlz said...

I am now following you. Come over and visit at www.julzjewlz.com

JulzJewlz said...

I am now following you. Come over and visit at www.julzjewlz.com

Randi K said...

Following you through MFM! Hope you will follow back :)

http://sahmscrazylife.blogspot.com

Rachel R. said...

New follower from the hop - thanks for hosting!

Feel free to stop by and follow back :)

http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

dotcomkari said...

Following you through Making Friends Monday! Hope to make new friends

dotcomkari.blogspot.com

K said...

New follower! Thanks for hosting!
~K
http://kscouplacoppers.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

Hi there, newest follower! Thanks for hosting.

www.hollyatnaptime.com

KCB said...

Thanks for hosting this hop. :-) I'm a new follower!

Mommying On The Fly said...

Thanks for hosting... I'm your newest follower....

Shawn Becker said...

Stopping by from Making Friends Monday.

www.coloradobeckers.blogspot.com

JakenMattsMom said...

Hi! I am a new follower, would love for you to follow me back!

http://jakenmattsmom.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-friends-monday.html

Thanks! Sabreena

AmyLynn said...

Thanks for hosting!
http://hearditfromthehills.blogspot.com/

Coupons Equal Cash said...

I am a new follower. Thanks for hosting.

Lesa
http://www.couponsequalcash.com/