Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards...

The holidays are right around the corner and Shutterfly is ready for it.  I was just on their site and as always they have a huge selection of photo cards and they have a ton of new ones for 2010.  They have offerings for Christmas and Hanukkah as well as for Thanksgiving and New Years.  We have always done cards at Christmas but I am thinking of doing them in honor of NewYears this year for something a little different.  I am thinking one of these designs might be just right for us this year...



Aren't those spectacular? I have always used Shutterfly for my holiday cards and I have always been so happy about the quality, price and the timeliness of completion.  I also really love how easy it is to use the Shutterly site to design your cards.  With sleep deprivation and limited time I can really appreciate a site that makes things EASY!

Be sure to check out the great selection of photo cards at Shutterfly. Remember, the holidays are looming....wouldn't it be nice to have those cards taken care of early this year?! 


Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season, and make sure to select Clever 1000 as the referral source.

This post is part of a series sponsored by Shutterfly. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.

3 comments:

Amy said...

The link for the 50 cards does not work

YSM Designs said...

Love shutterfly. I got my holiday photo cards from shutterfly last year and loved it. And Amy is right, the link doesn't work.

Thanks for letting me post my giveaway.

Mom said...

Sorry about that!! The link should be all fixed now....I am going to blame it on lack of coffee!