Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thomas & Friends: Best Tales on The Tracks Review

Do you have a Thomas & Friends fan in your house?  If so, you will be excited to hear about the upcoming release of Thomas & Friends:  Best Tales on the Tracks (6 DVD set).  Read on...


Thomas & Friends:   Best Tales on the Tracks 6 DVD Set Synopsis:
Hop on board and enjoy the very best that Thomas & Friends has to offer.  This one-of-a-kind gift set includes 6 DVDs containing 50 episodes with your favorite engine friends.  A perfect gift for the holidays, this gift set is the best collection of adventures from Thomas & Friends.

Gift Set includes these DVDs:
  • Best of Thomas
  • Best of James
  • Best of Gordon
  • Best of Percy
  • Thomas and the Treasure
  • 10 Years of Thomas & Friends
 Hmm....can you say the best gift ever for you little conductor??  This set includes every child's favorite engines and the very best of the best episodes.  One of my boys likes Thomas while the other prefers Percy so they each got a DVD of their favorite character as well as a bunch more to choose from.  I think this is a fantastic addition to you DVD library and would make for an excellent holiday gift.  This will be retailing for $29.98 and I think that is a great value.  With 50 episodes that works out to .60 per episode...Bargain!  You can pre-order your copy of Thomas & Friends:  Best Tales on the Tracks today on Amazon and get a steal at just $23.99 (just .47 per episode my friends!).  All Aboard!

8 comments:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

Wow - my son would love this!!! He's a big Thomas fan :)

Just Married with Coupons said...

Aww, that sounds super cute!!

QueenB said...

I can't wait to see this!! My kids LOVE Thomas Trains!

twifanheather said...

Sounds like such a cute DVD for kids!

Katie said...

Thomas was always a favorite in our house! I know a little boy up the street that this would be perfect for!

~*Cee*~ said...

I just left you an award!! Come on by and check it out!
http://www.smookiestyle.com/2010/10/i-was-awarded.html

LJD said...

Very cool! My 7 year old loved Thomas, and just asked the other day if Dare was old enough to watch the show with him. I think he's wanting an "excuse" to bust out his old Thomas DVDs!

Mom vs. the boys said...

thomas bores me to death, but my boys sure do like him! they love that song it always starts out with