Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CSN Stores...

I have been doing tons of shopping online for the holidays.  There is something about sitting in the comfort of my home shopping that makes me so much more merry than fighting the crowds at the mall.  Where have I been doing a bunch of shopping?  CSN Stores!  You may remember I told you about them last month and since I have been introduced to them I have been hooked!  The first person on my list?  Myself.  I know, I know but a girl has to treat herself too, right?  I am on the hunt for a sling backpack and CSN has a huge selection.

 I am shopping for a sling backpack as way to organize myself when I leave the house.  I do not want to tell you how often I lose my keys or how many cell phones have had to be replaced.  The good news is I have never misplaced a child!  A friend suggested something that actually hangs off my body to help keep the things I need from disappearing.  I decided to give it a shot and after seeing the cute styles like this I know (hope and pray!!) that I will be compelled to remember to put my essentials in it!  If not, at least I will look good while heading to the lost and found!

No comments: