Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ebeanstalk Review...


Remember last month when I told you all about that great website I found, Ebeanstalk.com?  They were the ones with oodles of kids toys, baby toys and learning toys all search able by age.  Well, I was lucky enough to try out a toy for Baby R from their huge selection.

Ebeanstalk.com sent me the perfect puzzle for my just turned one year old...

The Jumbo Knobs Pets Puzzle by Melissa and Doug is just perfect for Baby R's first puzzle.  The chunky knobs make it easy for Baby R's little hands to grasp onto.  The fun images of familiar animals make it interesting for her to look at and fun for us to interact with (cat meows, bird chirps etc...).  Baby R took to this puzzle right away.  She had no problem holding onto the knobs and with a little guidance was able to  position the pieces into the spaces.  The quality of the puzzle was great as well...nice sturdy wooden pieces painted in nice, bright colors.

The Jumbo Knobs Pets Puzzles gets a big thumbs up from Baby R.  As Ebeanstalk.com  promised, this was an excellent fit for a one year old!  Be sure to check out all the toys at Ebeanstalk.com and do the search by age...they won't let you down!

Disclosure:  I was provided with the above mentioned product for purpose of review.  I was not compensated in any way for this review and the views here are my own and have not been edited by anyone.  Your experience may differ from mine.

1 comment:

Lisa Moore Gee said...

i love this puzzle!! thanks for sharing!