Tuesday, November 16, 2010

eShakti Review & Discount Code...

 I am so, so excited to tell you all about this fabulous site I am newly in love with, eShakti.  eShakti has super fashionable clothing at super low prices.  In fact the prices were so low I had to do a double and then triple take.   Take a look at some of these absolutely beautiful pieces...

If you have a holiday party you will find the perfect dress to wear that is for sure!  I have to say, I have not seen anything this beautiful in any stores this season.  eShakti generously sent me this fabulous pea coat to try out...

This coat is 85% wool, 15% nylon and 100% my new favorite thing.  The fit is amazing and it is just so stylish!!  The tie cinches the waist perfectly and the cut is so flattering.  The price tag?  $99.95.  Are you kidding??  I don't know the last time I saw a wool dress coat so well made for that price.  Maybe it was 1992!  I am telling you, eShakti will stylishly outfit you without breaking the bank.

Now for something that makes eShakti stand out even more...they not only offer sizes from 0-26 but they will even customize for you!!  So, if you are somewhere between a 10 and a 12, send them your measurements and presto....a perfect garment just for you!  How great is this?  Here is eShakti's mission, taken from their website...

Our Vision:
• One size does not fit all and all sizes are not created equal. For too long women have been forced to conform to standard sizing that too often doesn’t fit properly.

• At eShakti, a woman can shop for exactly what she wants - no compromise, no premium to pay. She can ask for the fabric, color, body, styling and sizing that she likes. Never again will a woman have to hear that her size is not available.


How can you not love a company with a mission like that?   Be sure to visit eShakti today to check out their wide range of fabulous clothes and place an order for something just in your size.  Happy Holidays to you!


Deal Alert!!  eShakti is giving Reviewed By Mom readers a 15% off discount through the month of November.  Simply enter KrO9IE at checkout to apply the discount.  Happy Shopping!


Disclosure:  I was given the above mentioned coat by eShakti for purpose of review.  I was not compensated in any way for my review and the opinions provided are my own and have not been edited.


2 comments:

Lisa Moore Gee said...

I love eshakti! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. Keep up the good work! antibacterial Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol