Monday, November 1, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon Review...

Have you all seen How To Train Your Dragon Yet?  Well, if you haven't you should head right out and pick up a copy of this great film!

Product Description

A winner with audiences and critics alike, DreamWorks Animation’s How to Train Your Dragon rolls fire-breathing action, epic adventure and laughs into a captivating and original story. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes – a ferocious dragon he calls Toothless. Together, the unlikely heroes must fight against all odds to save both their worlds in this “wonderful good-time hit!”

When this was out in the theaters, A&W showed a lot of interest in seeing it.  I had not yet taken them to the movie theater and I was a little leery that this might be a bit too scary especially on the big screen so they were really excited to see it at home.   A&W were not disappointed and neither was I....How to Train Your Dragon is a fantastic movie! 

How To Train Your Dragon has some serious "wow" factor when it comes to the animation....it is simply amazing!  It is truly lifelike.  The storyline is touching and sort of "serious" but in a good way. I liked the message of the movie which is really about friendship, loyalty and non-violence.  I will say that my boys (newly 4 years old) seemed a little nervous about the action scenes so I think 4 would be the youngest I would allow to see this show.

Like so many films from DreamWorks, this is one the whole family can enjoy!  Be sure to pick up your copy on Amazon today...

Disclosure:  I was given a copy of the above mentioned DVD for  purpose of review.  I was not compensated in any way for my review and my opinions are my own which may differ from yours.




1 comment:

Lisa Moore Gee said...

i didnt know i would like this movie so much!! it was such a cute movie!!