Sunday, November 28, 2010

Making Friends Monday...

Welcome To Making Friends Monday Blog Hop 11/29 hosted by Living on Love and Cents,  The Thrifty Things,  Reviewed By Mom , and  Coupons are Great.
  


BLOG TITLE


SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK
Each week we will randomly pick a Spotlight Blog of the Week! To be choosen you must follow the rules and have our button somewhere on your blog. (We have to be able to find it!)
This week's Spotlight and Guest Host is Brett from This Mama Loves Her Bargains! Here are a few things she wanted to share. She is #5 this week's linky.
I'm a little over halfway into my first year of blogging. I'm addicted. I love it. I am still most surprised at how many new friendships I've made! I love discovering new things and great deals to share with my readers.
Please come check out all the fun giveaways going right now- the Holiday Gift Guide was such a success we've extended it through December! Lots more goodies to come!
The rules are super simple but VERY important!
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday  Hosts (Listed as # 1-4) They WILL follow you Back! You MUST LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog.
3. Link up to THAT post.
4. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!
Help spread the word and get more followers:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!
**Don't forget to follow the rules so you have a chance to be the "Spotlight Blog of the Week"!
If you have any giveaways ending THIS WEEK go link up HERE. Take a minute to enter some too!

17 comments:

KatieCan86 said...

I'm following you! I added the hop linky to my blog :)
http://theromantictype.blogspot.com/2010/11/making-friends-monday-blog-hop.html

Katie

Bocci said...

Thanks fo rdoing this blog hop-I've been a follower for awhile:-)

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

Stopping By Making Friends Monday
Already a Follower
Having Fun Blogging
mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

Mel said...

Hi there I'm following you! You can find me @ http://heismybeloved.blogspot.com

eof777 said...

Hello,
Glad to join your blog hop for Monday. I am now following you via the hop.
Have a great week!
Elizabeth

Jenn at Sweet T Makes Three said...

Now following you. Thanks for the hop!

The Freebie Junkie said...

Following you! come check me out here http://www.thefreebiejunkie.com/2010/11/want-to-win-50-amazoncom-gift-card.html

Mika said...

Hi! I'm following from the blog hop. I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks, Mika

Janet - AKA: Latte Lady said...

Hi! I'm following you and am looking forward to reading some fresh blogs!

I have 2 blogs, can you follow back to www.homeward4.blogspot.com?

Thanks and have a blessed day!

Janet

Kristin said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Mary said...

Just found your blog hop and looking forward to making some friends! Perfect way for me to start my week! Thanks!

Jodi said...

I am a new follower of yours through the Monday Blog Hop! Thank you for hosting.

That's funny that you are the jungle gym for your kids too. Just the other day one of my 3 yo twins was using my legs (while I was laying on my tummy) to do a bear walk on!

Please stop by and follow back when you get a chance.

Have a great day,
Jodi
http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
http://www.jodishomebiz.com

Sara said...

Hi I am your newest follower from the Monday blog hop. Hope you will stop by mine at www.skinnyonadime.com :)

Ashly said...

Following you from the blog hop would love a follow back at: DirtyTruthReviews.Blogspot.com

Thanks so much & have a great Monday!!!

CornWarmerz said...

All linked up to Making Friends Monday!

http://blog.cornwarmerz.com/2010/11/making-friends-monday-blog-hop-1129.html

Great idea, "Giveaway Monday"!

Jen M said...

New follower via the Monday Hop :)
Jen @ My Secret Home

Grandma Bonnie said...

New follower from the blog hop.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/