Monday, November 22, 2010

A Thanks From "Mom"...

Well Readers, I just selected my last winner from my Happy Holiday event.  Be sure to check your e-mail to see if you are one of my lucky winners and check the winner's page for the confirmed winners list.  I want to thank you all again for making my event such a big success and so much fun.  I loved sharing all these amazing products with you and I hope you were able to find some new holiday ideas to help make the season a little more merry.  If you still need some inspiration do not fret....Mom is here for you!  Everyday between now and Christmas I will be posting one review and, in most cases, giveaway!  Please be sure to check back daily for more holiday shopping ideas and more chances to win. 

Thanks again for reading and if you have any ideas or suggestions please comment here or e-mail me at reviewedbymom@hotmail.com...I love to hear from my readers.  On that note, I would LOVE to hear how you heard about Reviewed By Mom...website, friend or total random accident??  Please leave a comment or
e-mail me.  I can't wait to hear from you!

Have a wonderful week all!

1 comment:

Shanee said...

Thanks for hosting this event! I love my prizes!!!

I actually found you through a friend! I LOVE your site!!!