Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Community...Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas


Community is my favorite show on TV so when I got the chance to see an advance release of the upcoming Christmas special I jumped (literally) at the chance!  Community gets me laughing out loud each time I watch it and I could not wait to see what their special Christmas episode, done in claymation would be like.  Here is a synopsis of the episode (airing tomorrow night)...

When Abed (Danny Pudi) wakes up in stop-motion animation, he takes it as a sign that he and the group must re-discover the meaning of Christmas. Meanwhile, Jeff (Joel McHale) and Britta (Gillian Jacobs) become growingly concerned about Abed's mental health and enlist the help of Professor Duncan (John Oliver). The group undergoes hypnosis to explore Abed's winter wonderland and soon unravel the truth behind Abed’s madness. 

This was absolutely one of my favorite Community episodes.  It was smart, hilarious and touching.  This one is a Christmas special all adults will appreciate and get a good laugh out of.  The claymation was so well done and just so funny.  I loved how some of the characters were turned into toys with Shirley as a baby doll being my favorite!












I couldn't help but share a clip with you all as well...



I can't say enough about this great show and this great episode.  Don't miss Community tomorrow night at 8 EST on NBC.  Let me know what you think.  I am dying to dish more about the episode but don't want to give too much away!  Enjoy and then come back here so we can really talk about it!

Disclosure:  I was given the opportunity to watch the advance release of this episode from the ONE2ONE Network and in exchange for my honest opinions have been entered in a contest.  I have not been compensated in any way and the opinions have not been edited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. jasmin holzbauer