Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crazy Rumors Review & Discount!

'Tis the season for colder temperatures, cute sweaters and boots and chapped lips.  There are lots of things that are fun about winter but chapped lips are NOT one of them!  I do, however, have a fun way to tackle this annoying problem....Crazy Rumors Lip Balms.


Crazy Rumors all natural and vegan lip balms & colors are made with 70% Organic ingredients, including Moisturizing Organic Shea Butter and Soothing Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural & Organic flavors, and slightly sweetened with a hint of Natural Stevia.  There are a huge variety of flavors too in a bunch of different lines like Soda Pop, Gumball and Perk.  I was sent a couple from the Perk line and they were decadent!  My lips very moisturized while not being overly slick and had a yummy flavor to them....delicious!  I can't wait to try out the other fun flavors Crazy Rumors has to offer.  I am especially excited about their Candy Cane line which is just perfect for Christmas!
  You can purchase a set of four lip balms for just $15....the perfect stocking stuffer or Secret Santa gift!  Also, just for for being a RBM reader you can get a 15% off discount.  Simply add CR15 at checkout (offer expires December 31st).  Pucker up and beat those chapped lips with Crazy Rumors!  Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

hehe I gots Crazy Rumours but then I kinda got bored of it. Good lip balm though! I so want a Vintage Sister balm! I've been eyeing them for-eh-ver but the fact that it contains beeswax (one of the main ingredients nonetheless!) worries me *sighs* And to make up for the shipping it wouldn't make sense to just buy one right?

Shea Butter said...

I don't know what life was like before Crazy Rumors - especially their Apple Spice & Peppermint Lemongrass. They smell divine, give my lips long lasting softness and they're all natural! They are everything I ever dreamed of in a lip balm and I take them with me everywhere.