Sunday, December 12, 2010

Making Friends Monday...

Welcome To Making Friends Monday Blog Hop 12/13
This Blog Hop is hosted by Living on Love and Cents,  The Thrifty Things,  Reviewed By Mom , and  Coupons are Great.



BLOG TITLE


SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK
This week's Spotlight and Guest Host is Mari http://sprinkle-of-fun.blogspot.com/ .Here are a few things she wanted to share. She is #5 this week's linky.Stop by and tell her hello!


I am Mari mom of 4 amazing boys and a wonderful ameri-bully/pitt. I am a new blogger and try to blog as much as a busy mom can. I am home schooling my boys for now, and we are loving it. I blog about our home educating experiences, educational resources, other mom and children life experiences and now I am venturing into more into the blogging world. I am now doing product reviews and giveaways.
I am president of our local home school group, we are not just any group though., We are a non for profit one, a 503 c group, I am so proud to not just be a member, but president of it lol. Through my blog, I hope to be able to help more parents educate their children at home, or at least supplement if they can't fully educate at home.Thank you for allowing me to be spotlight this week! Please leave a comment so I can go visit your blog and follow back.
Would you like to be our spotlight? Follow these rules and leave a comment! We will randomly choose one blog to be spotlighted! Then you will be added to our linky!  
Will it be you?
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts publicly(Listed as # 1-4) We WILL follow you Back!  LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog. Grab our linky code to for even more followers!
3. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!
If you have any giveaways ending THIS WEEK go link up HERE. Take a minute to enter some too!

9 comments:

The Conservasita said...

Thanks for hosting...following everyone I can...

Sara said...

Thanks for hosting. I am a new follower.

www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com
www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com

Stop by, look around, comment freely, follow back and enjoy!

Karla said...

I'm a follower!

Karla
http://workschoolkids.blogspot.com/

jijie said...

Hi stopping for a visit :)newest follower from MFM, follow me back
Thanks

Katherine ( Katie) Corrigan said...

Thank you for hosting the hop. I'm following you. I'm having a giveaway at my blog hop on over!

Karen said...

Thanks for hosting! I followed you last week and had a great time following others, too. Merry Christmas! k

Karen said...

Thanks for hosting! Followed you last week and had a great time following others as well. Merry Christmas!

Twins Crew said...

New follower, thanks for the blog hop, going through the list!!
http://momccupation.blogspot.com/

Buy Kamagra said...

Interesting post thanks for sharing.