Saturday, December 18, 2010

Portable North Pole...

Last night I came across the cutest holiday website.....Portable North Pole.  I you have children who BELIEVE in your lives you must visit this site.  On the site you can tell Santa's elves all about your child with specifics such as name, eye color, favorites, what they have been working on (playing nicely, listening to parents etc...) and if they have been nice, kind of nice or naughty this year.  Santa then sends your child a completely specific message via e-mail....it is adorable!!  You can even include a picture of your child (which is shown in their "file) as well as two pictures of them throughout the year at special events (birthday, vacation etc...).   Even cooler is that you can include what your child has asked for and upload a picture of that...so much fun!

I was blown away by each of the messages from Santa and I can't wait to show them to the kids tonight.  There was even a shorter version for the under three set so I could make one just for Baby R.

If you have kiddos be sure to check out this site...it is amazing and FREE!!

You can visit Portable North Pole here.  Enjoy!  If you do check it out and make a video for your children let me know how they liked it.  Love those Santa stories...

2 comments:

HH said...

I just tried to do this, but they couldn't find a first name for my daughter or anything that sounded like it. Gloria? Hmmm.

Chris dePaola said...

I really use to love this service till I ran into an issue with it utilizing the wrong state name. We contacted support within minutes if placing the order for one if the paid Premium Plus levels and after weeks of no reply were finally told sorry you made the mistake of putting the wrong state so your out of luck. To choose the wrong state not once but numerous times at numerous locations? Sorry not having it and very disappoints at their lack of willingness to help and the lack of communication.