Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SWAGG...The Best Gift You Ever Gave


SWAGG is a free mobile app (download here) that lets you shop smarter using your mobile phone. Buy, send or swap SWAGG GIFTS and organize your old school plastic gift cards.

For every download of the app between now and Dec. 31, 2010, SWAGG will donate $1 to Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) , up to $125,000.

Clever Girls Collective and SWAGG are sending a pair of movie fans to the Sundance Film Festival! Download the SWAGG app and then visit the Ultimate SWAGG Getaway Sweepstakes site to enter to win a trip for two to the Sundance Film Festival. Entry deadline is January 3, 2011, 11:59pm, PST.

The Best Gift I Ever Gave...

Hmm...this is a tough question!  I guess this probably depends on who you ask!  If you ask my four year old twins they might say any of their vast collection of Imaginext or their new bicycles.   If you ask my one year old daughter she would look at you blankly and then say Mama (which is all she can say but I would take to mean she thinks I am a gift!).  My husband would probably tell you he really loves the the watch I gave him several years ago for our anniversary while my mom might say some of the photo books I have made for her featuring the kids.  I do think that if I think outside of the holiday "box" the gift of love and friendship would probably be both the best gift I have ever given as well as the best gift I have ever received.  When it comes down to it, I think all of us value the time and love we get (and give!!) to one another the very most.  This is not to say that I don't appreciate shiny new baubles or a luxurious new sweater but the people in my life, my family and friends are my favorite things.  The material things are simply the icing on the cake of life!  So, Santa if you are listening, this year I will take a big heaping serving of love and friendship...no bow necessary!  If you feel like I have been especially good you can swing by Pandora on the way to my house.  As for what I am giving this year?  Love, friendship and a whole bunch of bells and whistles!  Happy Holidays!


Learn more about the coolest new app that revolutionizes the whole shopping, gifting, and gift card-organizing experience and Download the SWAGG app to your iPhone or Droid. I was selected for this sponsorship by Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity.

No comments: