Monday, December 27, 2010

Where's Mom??

Hello Readers!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  As you can see I have been a bit quiet over the past several days. Between the holidays, a very, very bad stomach bug that hit me and all three kiddos I have barely had time or energy to blink.  On top of all that fun we are getting a blizzard today too!  This is about all the excitement I can handle for now thank you very much.  In any case, I am on the mend as are the kids so stay tuned for lots of fun reviews and giveaways.  I have tons of things in the pipeline that I am just itching to share with you....as soon as the excitement dies down over here.  Be well!

2 comments:

Beth@Wiccan Make Some Too said...

So glad you are feeling better! Stay warm & just watch the snow from inside the house. Oh & drink hot chocolate!

Shanee said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! The Holidays are enough without being sick on top of it!