Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Amazon Gift Card Deal Alert!!

I an a HUGE Amazon fan.  From books to toys to my Kindle....Amazon is my go to place.  Today when I opened up my e-mail I had an e-mail from Living Social (fab, fab site which has daily deals!!!) and the deal of the day is a gift card to Amazon.com!  For $10 you can get a $20 Amazon.com gift card!!  Hooray!  To me this means 2 for the price of one new release Kindle books.  Or 4 Scooby Doo movies for A&W for the price of 2.  This list is endless.  Any way you shake it this is a fabulous deal and because it would be selfish to keep this to myself, here is the link....

Amazon Deal!

Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

M said...

New follower via making friends monday!!

would love it if you decided to follow back!! I have a bunch of low entry giveaways (close to 10)

http://professionallyinsanem.blogspot.com