Friday, January 28, 2011

ecandy Kindle Case...Review


I love reading.  I love books, books and more books.  I also love my Kindle.  My Kindle allows me to have more books on hand for those times when I just can't cart a bunch of books around easily.  The Kindle also allows me, a complete technological newbie to feel like a true techy.  I pull out my Kindle and I feel instantly transformed into some hipster (who cares that I don't know how to text and my cell phone is practically a bag phone!).  What I don't love about the Kindle is leaving it "naked".   My little gadget needs some protection before I toss it in the diaper bag/purse/glove compartment.  Enter ecandy Kindle Cases to make my cool new toy even cooler!

The ecandy Kindle case is made of 100% cotton and keeps your investment (those Kindles are pricey!) protected from damage.  I really love how the case is hand washable as well because, let's face it, life with kids (and without!) is messy.   I actually had a bit of a small coffee incident with my case (can't blame the kiddos for that one!) and I was able to wash it and it is as good as new.  Now, for how the case works...it actually zips into itself.  Cool, right?  I am sure I am not going to be able to eloquently explain this so here is the description from the ecandy website...

The ecandy® Case features a sturdy, truly reversible zipper expressly designed to zip close in two directions. This thoughtful detail means you don’t have to struggle with an ordinary zipper because the ecandy® Case is actually made to zip back onto itself and out of your way when you’re reading. When not in use, the ecandy® Kindle Case zips up into a stylishly discreet device you can take anywhere. Once you slip your Kindle into the four-point anchoring corners of the ecandy® Kindle Case, headphone, USB and charger ports are fully accessible so you’ll never have to take your Kindle out and risk damaging it. Other superior details include protective foam layers, front and back, and luxurious faux suede lining for a soft hand to cushion your Kindle and help guard against daily wear. ecandy® Kindle Case features the first stylish 100% cotton outer shell that’s fully hand washable. And, thanks to the convenient outer pocket you’ll never misplace your Kindle’s charger, USB cord or headset again. 

Isn't that clever?  Not only are you fully protecting your investment but you are doing it in style with fun prints.  I am also a HUGE fan of the outer pocket.  I am forever losing things and this pocket allows me to keep my charger and book light handy.  I not only feel like a techy these days but I an organized one at that.  A miracle!

You can pick up your own ecandy Kindle Case right on Amazon for just $29.95...


You can also stay up to date by checking out the ecandy website and following them on Facebook.  A great big thank you to the people of ecandy for making this Mom feel like the cool kid!

Disclosure:  I was provided with an ecandy Kindle Case for purpose of review.  The opinions expressed are my own and have not been edited by anyone.

1 comment:

JuliaA said...

that looks like a great design, and i love the print!