Sunday, January 16, 2011

Making Friends Monday...

Welcome To Making Friends Monday Blog Hop 1/17/11
This Blog Hop is hosted by Living on Love and Cents,  The Thrifty Things,  Reviewed By Mom , and  Coupons are Great.

BLOG TITLE


 SPOTLIGHT/ GUEST HOST OF THE WEEK
This week's spotlight is Slip Stitches and More This blog is #5 on the linky this week. Stop by and tell her hello! Here are some things she wanted to share.
PhotobucketWell, I'm a religious woman who is a sort of jack of all trades. Sewing is my main hobby of interest; however, I also love to crochet, knit, embroider and dibble and dabble in anything else that's crafty. My mother's love and passion for sewing and crafting is something she naturally shared with my siblings and me right from the beginning. So, by age 5 I was crocheting endless chains/tiny circles/rectangles, and knew how to thread and work my mom's old Singer sewing machine. Knitting came along a little later at age 9. I was too "cool" to sew and craft during my teenage years, but by age 20 I got back into it and the next 20 years has been history. I initially opened my blog to share my sewing and crafting journey with others as I travel around the globe with my wonderful hard working supportive husband. I use my blog as a platform to feature and display my crafty works and the crafty works of others as well.



I've learned a lot along the way and continue to learn new things so on my blog you will find a plethora of information such as sewing tips, tutorials, video tutorials, advice, sewing pattern reviews, book reviews, My Etsy shop (SBB1 HANDMADE), tidbits about my life I call "SEWcializing" and whatever else I can continue to share to keep those who stop by enlightened, entertained and motivated. Hope you guys will enjoy what I have to share and I look forward to following all of you.
 Would you like to be our spotlight? Follow these rules and leave a comment! We will randomly choose one blog to be spotlighted! Then you will be added to our linky!  
Will it be you?
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts publicly(Listed as # 1-4) We WILL follow you Back!  LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog. Grab our linky code to for even more followers!
3. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!


If you have any giveaways ending THIS WEEK go link up HERE. Take a minute to enter some too!

7 comments:

The Scrappin Mammaw said...

Stopping by from MFM! newest follower :)
Great blog!

Katie said...

Following you!!!

CarliAlice said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm a new follower.

Carli

http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

Luvin My Lil Monkeys said...

Following you from the blog hop!
Please follow back at:

http://luvinmylilmonkeys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your time!

P.S. Let me know if you subscribe via email &/or grab my button & I will return the favor!

Natalie said...

I am following you from the blog hop! :) Thanks for hosting!

sophieandmomma said...

new follower! :)

would love it if you visited my site at http://sophieandmomma.blogspot.com

thank you so much for hosting!

Debbie said...

New follower. Happy Monday!
Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com