Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Dinosaur Train Episode!

Happy Monday All!  As I have posted before, I think Dinosaur Train is a fabulous show for children.  Educational + Interesting = Happy Kids & Moms!  I wanted to be sure to tell you about a new episode airing today, January 17th.  Here is the scoop...

In the all-new episode, “The Good Mom;” “Diamond Anniversary,” Mrs. Pteranodon meets fellow mom Millie Maiasaura, who is a little too over-protective of her kids. The two moms share some time comparing mothering methods in a play date at the Big Pond.  And, Mr. and Mrs. Pteranodon decide to surprise each other with gifts on their anniversary.
Regarding the first part of this all-new episode, “The Good Mom,” you might be interested to know that Maiasaura, meaning "good mother lizard", was a large duck-billed dinosaur that lived in North America during the Late Cretaceous. There is evidence that Maisaura lived in large nesting colonies and that the parents diligently cared for their young!

Hmm....overprotective mom?  Sounds familiar to me!  I know we will be tuning in for sure!  You can find times for your area here.  Enjoy the show!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

My 2 boys love Dinosaur Train as well. We'll be watching here in NJ!

Sara said...

I run a preschool educational entertainment business and this show is a great tool for me! During one of our dinosaur classes I was shocked how much a little boy knew about dinosaurs. His teacher said, "He is obsessed with Dinosaur Train."

New Follower:
www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com (life as a wahm)
www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com (preschool activities)
www.custompartiesfromthebox.blogspot.com (custom party planning)

Stop by, look around, follow back, comment freely - most importantly, ENJOY!