Monday, February 14, 2011

Making Friends Monday...

Welcome To Making Friends Monday Blog Hop 2/14/11
This Blog Hop is hosted by Living on Love and Cents, The Thrifty Things, Reviewed By Mom , and Coupons are Great.
MFM
SPOTLIGHT/ GUEST HOST OF THE WEEK
This week's spotlight is Crystal from 3 Princes and a Princess 2 . This blog is #5 on the linky this week. Stop by and tell her hello! Here are a few things she wanted to share.
I am Crystal SAHM of four, hence the blog title 3 Princes and a Princess 2. I love to blog about the family and show off pics as most Mom's do. I also love to share with my readers the very best in products from baby gear to tween, adult and even pet supplies. I started blogging a year ago this May after I left my job as a drug store manager and needed to fill some of my free time. I am now an addict! Besides my four "mostly" wonderful children ;) I am a wife of going on eleven years and a proud Mom to a 2 year old boxer and an 8 week old American Bulldog, Boss. Life and blogging can get pretty crazy but I wouldn't trade a thing!
Would you like to be our spotlight? Follow these rules and leave a comment! We will randomly choose one blog to be spotlighted! Then you will be added to our linky!
Will it be you?
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts publicly(Listed as # 1-4) We WILL follow you Back! LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog. Grab our linky code to for even more followers!
3. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!



get the InLinkz code

11 comments:

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie said...

Already following. ;) Thanks for hosting.

Happy Valentines Day,
Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Great idea for a link party! I'm following you now :)

~Amy~ said...

I've been looking for link parties I can join! Thanks! I'm following too.

Misty said...

I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop! I would love a follow back :) I'd be tickled pink if you could folow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Subscribe to my Feed. You could also stumble my blog if you like :-)

Thanks Bunches, Misty
Misty's Thoughts Too

Brea said...

Following you! :) Happy Valentine's Day!!

Brea
www.becomingbrea.com
www.breagettingfit.com

Debra Ann Elliott said...

Following from Making Friends Monday
I have 5 blogs,take your pick!

BusyMomiBee said...

Following from Making Friends Monday!

Twingle Mommy said...

Now following from blog hop.

Bethany {3SonsPlus1} said...

Hi, now happily following via a hop!

Lola's Hugs said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm following you :) Please come follow me at http://www.lolashugs.blogspot.com. I'm just starting my blog and have a $25 Joann's gift card giveaway. Hope you're able to stop by my blog :)

Nancy said...

It was nice to learn a little bit about Crystal, since I read her blog. This is a nice feature!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com