There are lots of books for expecting and new parents—but this one is something special. Carole Kramer Arsenault has devoted her career to infant and pregnancy care, and worked for many years as a labor and delivery nurse, including at Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital. She went on to found Boston Baby Nurses, where her team of nurses has helped hundreds of first-time parents adjust to their new role. Now, The Baby Nurse Bible brings Arsenault’s expert guidance to new parents everywhere. Packed with information parents need for the first trimester of pregnancy through baby’s first three months, it offers:
- Guidance on first decisions, including choosing a pediatrician and signing up for childbirth classes
- Answers to hundreds of the most-asked questions that Arsenault fields daily
- Advice on preparing for baby’s arrival and choosing safe, nontoxic home and baby products
- A nurse’s perspective and insider tips on labor, delivery, and how to make the most of the hospital experience
- A complete guide to successful breastfeeding, based on Arsenault’s IBLCE certification
- Flexible daily routines to help parents juggle sleeping, soothing, playtime—and time for themselves—during those first few months
- Suggestions for Dad’s role in the birth process and beyond
- Helpful illustrations throughout, and much more!
One lucky RBM reader will win a copy of The Baby Nurse Bible by Carole Kramer Arsenault! Thanks so much to the sponsor for introducing me to this great read and allowing me to share it with you all! Here is how to enter...
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment below telling me what you wish you could have known before your baby arrived (or what you wish you knew about babies in general). You must complete the entry for all others to count.
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow this blog= 1 entry
2. Like Reviewed By Mom on Facebook =1 Entry
3. Enter one of my other giveaways &let me know you have done so = 1 entry per giveaway entered.
4. Follow Reviewed By Mom on Twitter = 1 entry
5. Blog, Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway & let me know where to find it (each can be done once per day)= 1 entry per each
6. Put my button on your blog and let me know where to find it = 1 entry
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to include your e-mail. Contest is open to US residents and will end on May 20th. The lucky winner will be announced by e-mail on May 21st. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is draw. Good Luck!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided with the above mentioned book for purpose of review.. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. Your experience may differ from mine. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize.