one in a million ways! I was recently sent this adorable new book by Dr. Jenn Berman (you may remember her from my review of Superbaby) and Cynthia Weil (a music legend who wrote "You've Lost That Loving Feeling") and it is just perfect for my little niece or nephew to be. Here is the scoop...
Whether being hounded by the paparazzi (parents with cameras), getting mobbed by fans (cheek-pinching relatives) or going “on tour” (wheeling around in a stroller), baby is born to be wild! In ROCKIN' BABIES, Dr. Jenn Berman and Cynthia Weil playfully re-imagine the rock 'n' roll lifestyle in child-friendly fashion. Galia Bernstein's spectacular illustrations, combining unique textures and colors, complete this charming book-perfect for parents and babies who “dream big.”
This book is absolutely adorable. It is just perfect for modern day babies and the people who adore them. I loved the page with "Rockin' Babies Trash Their Rooms" which the illustrator depicted with a feisty toddler flinging his toys about. So funny and so true! I also loved how on another page the parents were referred to as "the roadies". I actually DO feel like a roadie to my kids sometimes! The illustrations really go along well with the "rockstar" words with tots sporting black and more "hip" clothes. This one is sure to be a hit with any baby in your life and would make the coolest baby shower gift! Pick up your copy today on Amazon...
One lucky RBM reader will win a copy of Rockin' Babies thanks to the publisher, Sterling Publishing! Here is how to enter...
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what little Rockstar you are trying to win this book for. You must complete this entry for all others to count.
For Extra Entries:
1. Follow this blog= 1 entry
2. Like Reviewed By Mom on Facebook =1 entry
3. Like Dr. Jenn Berman on Facebook= 1 entry
4. Enter one of my other giveaways & let me know you have done so = 1 entry per giveaway entered.
5. Follow Sterling Books on Twitter = 1 entry
6. Follow Reviewed By Mom on Twitter = 1 entry
7. Follow Dr. Jenn Berman on Twitter = 1 entry
8. Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway & let me know where to find it (each can be done twice daily) = 1 entry per each
9. Put my button on your blog and let me know where to find it = 1 entry
10. Blog about this giveaway and link back to Reviewed By Mom = 5 entries
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to include your e-mail. Contest is open to US residents and will end on July 3rd. The lucky winner will be announced by e-mail on July 4th. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is draw. Good Luck!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was provided with a copy of the above book for purpose of review. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. Your experience may differ from mine. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize. Pin It