Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stockannette....Discount Code!

I love handmade.  I spend lots of time in the fall browsing craft fairs and plenty of time checking out Etsy shops!  I was just admiring the Etsy shop, Stockannette.  Her banner states "busy as a bee knitting something for you".  So cute!  Anyway, she has absolutely ADORABLE knitted caps including this one for newborns...

She also has a super cute pumpkin hat I am scoping out for Baby R.  Her prices are reasonable too (the hat above is only ($13.50!).  You can find the Stockannette etsy shop HERE.   I am so pleased to tell you that Reviewed By Mom readers will receive a 10% discount on any orders place at Stockannette!  Simply enter "beetweet" at checkout.  Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Stockannette said...

Thanks for the feature! I'm honored that you like my handknits!

Sandi said...

We love Stockannette!!

berry said...

Love the pumpkin hat! Too cute!

Mary said...

The pumpkin hat is so cute: http://www.etsy.com/listing/55091001/pumpkin-hat-for-toddler-orange-w-green

Thanks for the discount code!