Thursday, August 11, 2011

Toddler Favorites: The Movie

 Later this month a darling movie will be available for purchase...Toddler Favorites:  The Movie.  Here is the scoop...


Toddler Favorites: The Movie is a sing, learn and dance-along DVD that combines 3-D animation and live action footage. Hosted by Little Teapot and Teeny Tea Cup, it includes a cast of adorable toddlers singing along to favorite songs. Little Teapot helps teach shy Teeny Teacup (Cree Summer from the TV shows “A Different World,” “Clifford The Big Red Dog,” “Rugrats,” and “Tiny Toons”) how to find her singing voice, and encourages viewers to join in.

Very young children love to look at other children and will be captivated by the little ones in Toddler Favorites: The Movie singing simple songs that have become classics. Active participation is encouraged as the toddlers pantomime “Wheels On The Bus,” act out “I’m A Little Teapot,” learn to count in “One, Two, Buckle My Shoe” and practice ABCs in the “Alphabet Song” (performed in different genres, from reggae to rap).

Toddler Favorites: The Movie is filled with humor, from the funny “costumed” fingers in “Where Is Thumbkin” to the silly sound game of “Apples And Bananas.” Children can visit a real farm in a rollicking version of “Old Mac Donald” (featuring a surprise ending!) and get up and play along with “Ring Around The Rosie.” 


Toddler Favorites: The Movie Track Listing I’m A Little Teapot
Wheels On The Bus
1-2, Buckle My Shoe
Old MacDonald Had A Farm
Alphabet Song
Happy Birthday To You
Where Is Thumbkin?
Ring Around The Rosie
Apples And Bananas
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star 




This is Baby R's absolute favorite DVD to watch.  It is adorable and interactive and it is so cute to watch her get excited over it.  The songs are familiar ones that we sing so she enjoys the "known" part of it and watching other "babies" sing and play is a huge hit with her.  This DVD takes all the favorite songs of childhood couples them with other children and interactive lap songs making it  a sure hit.  I am a huge fan of Toddler Favorites:  The Movie  and it will be a staple for my gifting of children in the 1-3 range!  You can pre-order this today for just $9.99 by clicking HERE.
You can also pre-order from Amazon by clicking below...


I am also so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win a copy of Toddler Favorites: The Movie! Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...



34 comments:

Heather said...

My son will love the Wheels on the Bus.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Shelly_rue said...

All of my kids will lone the Ring Around The Rosie.

freddie said...

I think it would be The Wheels on the Bus. dwelchert@yahoo.com

Shanna said...

My baby is trying to learn to sing along with the alphabet song and twinkle, twinkle. I think he would most enjoy hearing those so he could sing along!
stkc79 at gmail dot com

Stephanie said...

My daughter is obsessed with buses so I would say The wheels on the bus"

Becky said...

My kids love Old Mcdonald had a farm

Amanda said...

twinkle twinkle little star, i always sing it to him, when he's sad. he loves when I sing it. mylilpeanutsATgmailDOTcom

jakeremom said...

My son will like Twinkle Twinkle little star best

Kimmie Barnes
shawnandkim@suddenlink.net

jakeremom said...

I found this giveaway in my daily emails from you

Kimmie Barnes
shawnandkim@suddenlink.net

Bonnye said...

She already loves the wheels on the bus- so probably that one!
bonnyejean at gmail dot com

Pam L. said...

Old MacDonald Farm is a classic

pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

daivabaum said...

Wheels On The Bus
poniabaum at gmail dot com

Tawnya said...

Wheels on The Bus is my sons favorite!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Old McDonald would be a huge hit at our house!

omgababy at gmail

AndreaH said...

The alphabet song!

AndreaH
davandihamilton (at) gmail (dot) com

Raven In A Blue Room said...

Where Is Thumbkin? that's my daughter's favorite

Thank you for hosting this giveaway

Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

Alex and Michelle said...

The alphabet song. She is addicted to that song haha

markafisher7@yahoo.com

Sabrina said...

Wheels on the bus!
Sabrina.Vaccaro at hotmail dot com

Mindi said...

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star!
mae_01_sw@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

wheels on the bus

Tiffany said...

ring around the rosie

mckenziesmom1@hotmail.com

dailymom said...

I think my daughter will enjoy ring around the rosie the most
heididaily at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Wheels on the Bus! We sing it in the car all the time!
xadjektivex@yahoo.com

Diana said...

My granddaughters love Wheels on the Bus
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Rachel said...

My son loves the alphabet song!

egan_rachel@yahoo.com

Kendra said...

My kids love Old MacDonald.
Kendrawright@

Laurie said...

He loves Wheels on the Bus

laurie1993@verizon.net

Amy W. said...

My son likes Apples and Bananas. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Penny Minding Mom said...

My little one will love Old MacDonald. She loves making animal shadow puppets and making the "correct" sounds...

sweetpea08 said...

My son will love the Wheels on the Bus since that's his favorite song.

Roxanne K said...

My son would love Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star!

monorox (at) gmail (dot) com

Alicia C. said...

My little guy would love to hear "1-2, Buckle My Shoe!"

Dana said...

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star would be our favorite! dmatthews38751@yahoo.com

Kerrie said...

My 2 year old loves singing Happy Birthday To You!