Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bridesmaids....Coming Soon!

I never get to the movies which is typically not a big deal to me.  I am generally too tired at night to be thinking about hitting the theaters....except when a movie that looks HILARIOUS comes out. This was the case for Bridesmaids.  I heard so many things about it and I was so disappointed that I was unable to make it to the theaters.  

Well, things are looking up!  Bridesmaids is being released on September 20th and this weekend I am having a pre-release party!  I will watching the flick with some friends (we are making it a "Jack and Jill" themed party because Bridesmaids is NOT just a "chick flick").   We will have some appetizers...I am thinking bacon wrapped scallops should be on the menu (we have a great recipe from a cooking class we took and I will  post it later).  There will be cocktails too (of course!).  We will have wine and my favorite going out drink...Nuts and Berries.  Now THAT sounds like  a girlie drink doesn't it??  I am even thinking of donning an old bridesmaid dress for the occasion (please, please, please still fit!!).  Stay tuned or details about the party and my thoughts on this movie I have been so excited to see.  I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Jeffcxyl said...

Hoodia is entirely natural, it is not a drug by any means. Hoodia supplements such as lollipops and capsules are mixed with other ingredients in order to make them taste better and to give the supplement its form. I mean, have you noticed how little time we have available for ourselves in our daily lives? How many of you have time to spend at the gym, AFTER you spend some time for yourself and for relaxation? How many of you have the energy? Hoodia should be used to control overeating, not as a starvation aid. Hoodia Actually Has an Acrid Taste