Monday, October 3, 2011

Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy Blog Event...

When I am not writing here on on Reviewed by Mom, I like to visit other blogs. There are so many great ones out there and I love finding new deals, ideas and even entering contests myself.  One of my very favorite blogs to visit is Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy.  Shanee always has great savings codes and tips as well as lots of fun giveaways.  Right now she has a huge event going on to celebrate her one year "blogversary".  Each and every day Shanee will be posting THREE new giveaways!  That is a whole lot of prizes and chances to win.  I am hoping to snag some prizes myself but, as they say, you can't win 'em all so if I can't win every prize I want you to!  Be sure to visit Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy every day to see what cool prizes are available to win.  Good luck and let me know if you find yourself on the winners list!

No comments: