- Unlike most whole wheat flours that are made from hard red spring wheat, Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour is made with hard white spring wheat. So, it’s whole grain, but with a similar taste and texture to all-purpose white flour.
- Perfect for family favorite recipes like breads, pizza dough, cookies, muffins and brownies, Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour bakes up golden and has a milder flavor than baked goods made with regular whole wheat flour.
- Start by simply substituting whole wheat white flour for 25 to 50 percent of the recipe’s flour content.
- You may wish to add an extra tablespoon or two of the liquid used in the recipe when substituting Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour or decrease the amount of flour by one to two tablespoon for recipes that call for all-purpose flour.
I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky reader will win a Gold Medal Prize Pack which includes...
- A VIP coupon for a sample of Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour
- Instructions for conversion
- Cookie Jar
- Recipe Cards
Disclosure: The Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Gold Medal through MyBlogSpark.