Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The No-Cry Picky Eater Solution by Elizabeth Pantley...R&G!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving yesterday??  I hope it was filled with lots of things to be thankful for.  If you have little ones it might have also been filled with a little bit of a power struggle over vegetables!  No, my dear, pie is NOT a vegetable!  If you ever have trouble with your little ones when it comes to food, please, please pick up The No-Cry Picky Eater Solution:  Gentle Ways to Encourage Your Child to Eat-and Eat Healthy by Elizabeth Pantley.  This one is sure to help solve many of the struggles we parents are faced with at least one time or another.  Here is the scoop...

Say goodbye to the daily frustration of picky eating with  these effective child-tested, parent-approved, No-Cry solutions plus healthy family-friendly recipes
Are you convinced your child will only eat pasta and chicken nuggets for the rest of her life? Worried your son is not getting adequate nutrition? Tired of vegetables being cast as the villain during mealtime battles? Nearly all parents experience a finicky eater at their table, but finding solutions can be difficult. That's why Elizabeth Pantley, author of the bestselling No-Cry series--the most trusted name in parenting guides--developed gentle, effective and easy solutions for dealing with picky eaters.

Full of tips and tricks, The No-Cry Picky Eater Solution helps you to:

  • Get your child to eat--and enjoy!--vegetables, grains and other healthy food
  • Reduce the sugar, fat, and junk food without your child noticing the change.
  • Make subtle, healthy improvements in favorite recipes to boost nutrition for the whole family
  • Relax and enjoy mealtime and snack time at your home
  • Instill good eating habits that your children can take into adulthood



I have been fairly lucky when it comes to my children and their eating habits.  A and Little R will eat just about anything  but W is a real struggle.  He is definitely a peanut butter and jelly kind of child and will tell you cranberry sauce is his favorite from the fruit and vegetable category.  I was really excited to read this book because I knew I needed to work on W's eating habits.  Elizabeth Pantley gave gave me has armed me with a wealth of information about how to make sure all the kiddos are getting what they needed all while NOT making me feel like a bad parent because I struggle sometimes when it comes to nutrition.  Pantley's approach is practical, flexible and not a bit judgemental...perfect!


Save your sanity and skip mealtime battles and pick up Elizabeth Pantley's book today on Amazon.  You will be so glad you did and so will your kiddos!




I am so pleased to tell you that the author is giving one lucky RBM reader a copy of this wonderful book!  Thanks so much to Elizabeth Pantley and here is how to enter....




26 comments:

Heather said...

My number one struggle is getting my son to try any new foods without a fight.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Shannon said...

My struggle is getting my 16 month old to eat something beside crackers, toast, cheese and yogurt.

snaugle81@gmail.com

Elizabeth B said...

My 16 month old doesn't like trying new things, so it's hard to bring in more variety!

elannbe at gmail dot com

Sunnie said...

My struggle right now is getting them to eat more vegetables.
sunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com

Tawnya said...

I am seriously lucky. My son will eat anything. I would love to get this book for my sister in law. My niece is the pickiest eater. Her biggest struggle is probably vegetables.

Sara said...

My struggle is that my 2yr old is going through a picky stage and she also has multiple food allergies...
sramos1017(at)yahoodotcom

Lara N. said...

My twin girls age 4 won't try new foods, no matter how tasty it is. They seem stuck on the usual "kid menu" type items.

lara at twiceblessedlife dot com

Lara N. said...

Lara at Twiceblessedlife on FB. Said "Hello" and made a comment on your status update about your kids being sick - hope they're feeling better by now, btw!

lara at twiceblessedlife dot com

Judith S. said...

Whew! There are so many struggles with my granddaughters. After mommy has prepared a delicious meal, they turn their little noses up at it. Getting them to eat new foods and especially fresh and healthy ones are the main things right now. This book would be a dream come true!

Jackie said...

My toddler doesn't like to be told what to do right now therefore when we put him in his chair to eat he screams

Kristi S said...

My problem is that thinking of easy healthy foods to feed my little girl!

kristisummit(at)gmail(dot)com

Hifam said...

Right now I'm struggling with my youngest not eating much at dinner and then asking for food every ten minutes the rest of the night. I would love some tips on how to fix that! Jody H

Ricki said...

Fortunately, my 13 month old will eat pretty much anything. I would love to win so I could give this to a good friend of mine.

RickiReviews at gmail dot com

Diana said...

trying to get my granddaughters to eat healthy snacks would be great
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

trying to get my granddaughters to eat healthy snacks would be great
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Brittany said...

My daughter doesn't eat sometimes all day!

britibee@gmail.com

RebeccaMitchell said...

Our biggest issue is that my 8 month old wants to feed herself with the spoon and gets grumpy if you feed her. She is growing up and getting independent too fast!

Michelle said...

For me the problem is distractions. My kids are decent eaters, but if they aren't focused they won't eat a thing!
michelle h

Robin Blankenship said...

My son has always been picky. He will never try anything new.

robinblankenship at gmail dot com

Nicole B said...

My biggest struggle is that my 5 year old twins just started Kindergarten this year & while I pack them healthy lunches, they are not eating well at school because of the distractions & the schedule/time constraints.

Nicole B said...

I commented on your FB page - had trouble seeing all of the instructions on the Rafflecopter so hope I did it right! :)

AshleyS said...

I am a daycare provider as well as a mother of four so trying to please everyone while serving healthy well rounded meals and snacks is a challenge daily!

Sam Buck said...

My 4 year old stepson won't eat ANYTHING but chicken nuggets and pizza. UGH!

Laurie said...

getting veggies in them!

Tylerpants said...

It's hard for me to get my son to eat vegetables besides cucumbers and potatoes. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Adventure Leader said...

My number one struggle is getting my boys to eat a bigger variety of foods
sara.iteachk@gmail.com