Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pictures on Gold...R&G!

The holidays are right around the corner and I know I am always on the lookout for thoughtful gifts for family members.  I especially like to give the grandma's something special with a focus on the kids.  This year I have discovered a website that creates some jewelry items that would make outstanding Christmas (or any time!) gifts.  With lockets, engraved pieces and mother's jewelry you are sure to find something special.



 If you scroll through the Pictures on Gold site you will see something for every style, occasion and pocketbook. There really is something for everyone.  I was lucky enough to test out two pieces from the site and I was SO excited.  The first piece I chose for myself (hey, a girl has to pamper herself every now and again!) and I got something from the Posh Mommy collection...
 I got a disc for each of the three kids names.  I LOVE this.  It is simple, classic and I can wear it with everything.  The quality is great and I feel stylish when I wear it.  Hey Dads out there...buy this for you wife for Christmas!  Or Moms, go ahead and buy it yourself...you deserve it!  You can get this in silver, white gold or yellow gold and can do single letters or full names.  You can also include a birthstone.

For my second pick I tried hard not to be selfish which was hard because I just love this too.  Check out this locket....

This style holds 4 pictures and I sent in a picture of each of my three children as babies plus one of me as a baby to make a special gift for my mom.

The quality of the pictures is fantastic and they are lasared right onto the locket!  All I had to to is e-mail me photos and Pictures on Gold took care of the rest.  So easy!  I am so happy with the quality and if you are on the market for locket jewelry you should look nor further than Pictures on Gold!

Pictures on Gold has an amazing selection of special, meaningful jewelry that make perfect holiday gifts.  Stop by today and order something that is sure to bring a smile to your recepients face!

I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win the locket I reviewed above including an 18 inch chain!  It is a beauty and valued at $104.95!   Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...

63 comments:

Heather said...

Visited website, and I like the Mother with Son and Daughter Heart Shaped "Mother's Ring"
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Dallas Single Mom Examiner said...

These pieces are absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so glad you posted this!

Hifam said...

I love the 14K Gold Filled General Diamond Heart Locket. Jody h

slb3334 said...

custom butterfly medal.

slb3334@gmail.com

maxfate said...

The Sideways Heart-Finger Print Necklace is really unique-I'd love one with my husband's print on it!

maxfrostfate@gmail.com

mkjmc said...

I love the Sterling Silver Heart Locket

AmandaSue said...

I like the "I love you" key locket.

unforgetable_dreamer_always (at) hotmail (dot) com

The McKennas said...

I love the 14K Yellow Gold Oval Four Photo Locket Jewelry


Christyn Mckenna
sweetlilrawker@sbcglobal.net

kellyr78 said...

I like the 14K Yellow Gold "Sweetheart" I Love You Locket

KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Vicki S said...

love the CROSS PENDANT W/DIAMOND, http://www.picturesongold.com/products/cross-pendant-wdiamond-sr80081d-p57381.html

sswpss at yahoo dot com

Tina12312 said...

I am in love with their Mother and Son Heart Shaped "Mother's Ring", so beautiful! Thank you!

mogrill said...

I like the Custom Butterfly Medal.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill12@gmail.com

kendra22 said...

custom butterfly medal as I love butterflies
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

racergirl1313 said...

The 14k White Gold Oval Locket w/ Diamond is beautiful too. Thanks!

wildcat32 said...

My favorite is the Large Round Pendant w/ Diamond Cut Edge Picture Pendant.

monster6236 at gmail dot com

Melissa said...

i like the cross pendant with the diamond!

Julie W said...

I really like the 14K Gold Filled General Diamond Heart Locket and would love to get one!

mrsshukra said...

I like the Small Oval Diamond Frame Photo Pendant Picture Charm!

Jo said...

I like the cross pendant w/ the diamond, pretty!
jodfo120 at yahoo dot com

jenzen69 said...

I love the sterling silver adjustable anklet
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

jenzen69 said...

said hello on fb
jennifer huff huey
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

corey1971 said...

I love the Charles Hubert Open Faced Premium Pocket Watch. (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)

dnbuster said...

I luv the lockets!

MichelleS said...

I like the Military Saint Medals.
mnsanchez15@yahoo.com

Super Blogger Girl! said...

I love the key locket most.

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Tawnya said...

It is hard to choose just one, but I really like the Photo Engraved Outlined Key Chain!

Abby said...

That monogrammed pendant is just too cute!

ajcmeyer AT hotmail.com

Kathy said...

I like their sports jewelry.

momma8385 said...

I really like the 2 stone personlized mother's ring. (ID:PG71419) -jeannebates_t@yahoo.com

Beeb said...

I like this: http://www.picturesongold.com/products/charles-hubert-open-faced-pocket-watch-p71306.html

Thank you for the giveaway!

~Beeb

supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

cristine said...

Saint Christopher Doubledside AIR FORCE Medal "EXCLUSIVE" Jewelry
My husband and son are in the airforce. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

Anonymous said...

I would choose the Posh Mommy™ with Two Birthstones Square Pendant.

Thanks for the chance to win!

--Liza

ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

Sarah Blake said...

the key lockets are great!

http://www.picturesongold.com/products/silver-key-locket-p71660.html

:)

sblake1[at]student[dot]framingham[dot]edu

Aisling said...

The Sister Love Celtic Symbol Pendant is one of my favorite pieces. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net

Kimberly said...

Love the Diamond Bridal Band!
kcoud33 at gmail dot com

Kathlynn said...

i love the locket! its so beautiful! :)

1955nurse said...

Love the Heart fingerprints bracelet... so beutiful & unique!!!

nicholle said...

I love the handprint jewelry!
net.pmatsinv@yahoo.com

sandyandcosmo said...

I love the gold Claddagh hoop earrings.

Mercedes said...

I like the 14k white gold St. Christopher medal!

bbrittbrat1398 said...

The sterling silver anklet is something I would really like to have.

BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

pmh said...

i have never had an anklet and would really love one. the sterling silver one is amazing.

snakersolid said...

Baseball Color Enameled Single Number Pendant or Charm

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

14K Gold Filled General Diamond Heart Locket
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Gianna said...

14k White Gold Sweetheart "I Love You" Locket

Jessica Peeling said...

I love the Posh Mommy Heart Shape Pendant! jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

ferriz said...

i love the Capricorn Symbol Outline Pendant!

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sofia @ From PDX with Love said...

I like the "Block" Style Horizontal Name Plate Jewelry

Ronalee said...

32548I like the I love You Mom Rose Heart.

email RonaleeDuncan{at}aol{dot}com

Reejen L said...

I like the Posh Mommy™ Three Birthstones Disc Jewelry pendant.

Marty said...

I've never seen lockets like that, with the picture put on! That is so cool!

poetees@gmail.com

LAMusing said...

so much to look at! I like the 14K Yellow Gold "Sweetheart" Fleur de Lis Locket
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

smilekisses said...

Love the Soldier to Soldier Sterling Silver Heart with Diamond Bracelet Jewelry and it's for a good cause.
dolniaks at consolidated dot net

Sweetsillysara said...

I LOVE all of the thumb/fingerprint jewelry!!

blue65829 said...

I like the Custom Print Butterfly Medal Jewelry that you make with a loved ones' thumbprint
blue65829 at aol dot com

WWillows6 said...

I love Catalog ID: 63491PGLL512 14k White Gold Heart Locket

Lisa Garner

amy16323 said...

custom butterfly medal
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

Jolee said...

Love the STar of David w/ the Cross pendant. joleehamlin [at] comcast [dot] net

amyd said...

I like this Stainless Steel Diamond Dog Tag on a 30 inch Bead Chain
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like the sterling silver id medical id bracelets best as I have a pacemaker.
(P.S. plus the 2 new twitter entries and 2 new facebook entries I did retweet this giveaway 2 times but don't know how to copy.) Thanks! senekers@comcast.net

Atreau said...

I like the Sterling Silver Round "Diabetic" Medical ID Charm or Pendant.

Donna said...

I would like the 14k White Gold Sweetheart "I Love You" Locket
donna444444@yahoo.com

Richard Thomson said...


Heya
I am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly and useful.
It helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

pictures on gold
personalized necklace