Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rothschild Kids...R&G!

Winter is upon  us here in Maine.  To be honest, our fall has been very mild but that still minds temperatures low enough for coats.  We Mainers pretty much wear some sort of coat all year long!  With our cold temperatures, it is super important for me to have warm outdoor clothing for the kids to wear.  When I was approached by Rothschild to check out something from their children's line I was thrilled.  Of course, I have heard about their products (they have a great reputation!) and the timing was perfect because Little R was in need of a warm coat.  Here is the story behind Rothschild....

The Rothschild story began over 125 years ago when Samuel Rothschild, a Frankfurt-born itinerant peddler, sold coats to workers in Pennsylvania from his horse-drawn cart. Two families and a century later, S. Rothschild, www.RothschildKids.com , carries on the tradition of providing quality coats and outerwear for children in the United States

Rothschild designs coats and outerwear for boys and girls in a variety of styles and sizes for infants to pre-teens. The label is famous for its legacy wool-blend coats, which are renowned for their classic style, warmth, and durability. The contemporary collection features mid-weight jackets, coats, pram suits, and snowsuits in modern fabrics engineered for the cold weather.




When I went to the Rothschild Kids site I was overwhelmed by all the adorable choices.  There are too cute for words wool coats like this one...

As well as great warm, active, puffer coats like this one...

I finally decided on this one for Little R...

  When it arrived I was so happy with the quality.  It is nice and toasty warm (and even included the darling hat and scarf) and Little R loves all the colors.  It has already been washed three times (can you say car snack mishaps??) and it looks brand new.   I know this coat will last all winter long and will keep my little one warm enough to brave even the coldest Maine days!

There is a a huge selection of boys coats as well and I am already thinking about grabbing a couple of the active coats like these for A&W....

If you are on the market for any type of coat or snow gear for you child be sure to visit Rothschild Kids.  The selection, price and quality are fantastic!  Get ready to bundle up those kiddos for some wintry fun!


I am so glad to tell you that Rothschild Kids is giving one lucky RBM reader a coat of their choice!  Thanks so very much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...

51 comments:

Madeline said...

I'd want the Action man puffer jacket


jonesmadelinee@yahoo.com

leanne_mac said...

I like the Princess Rosette Coat
leannemacg at gmail.com

Sarah said...

I love the Color Me Happy Puffer Jacket.

AndreaH said...

My favorite is the Swirl Color Block Active Jacket.

AndreaH
davandihamilton (at) gmail (dot) com

Janet W. said...

Ready for Adventure Jacket in Cobalt is my favorite.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Heather said...

Love the Bar Harbor Wool Toggle Coat for Boys 4-14.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Sarah said...

I like the color block fall jacket for boys!

sarahdlamb(at)gmail.com

Monica said...

I love the princess rosette coat in both colors. So cute.

Hifam said...

I would get the Extreme Sports Fall Snowsuit 4-7 for my son.
Jody H

tlcfromtn said...

I like the Swirl Color Block Active Jacket

Tawnya said...

I like the blue Rough and Tumb1e Puffer Jacket!

Tawnya said...

strange...it looks like some of my entries went through more than once?

TwoPeasInAPodOneDayAtATime said...

i like the Adventure Awaits Fall Jacket 4-20 for boys in the red
taylormarves at gmaild ot com

Wild N Mild $$$ said...

I would pick the Wave Rider Systems Jacket in size 14/16 for my son.

Jennifer Rote
wildnmild4u (at) yahoo (dot) com

corey1971 said...

I like the Captain of the Team Active Jacket. (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)

Shannon said...

I like the color me happy puffer infant girls jacket

snaugle81@gmail.com

degood said...

I like the color block puffer jacket.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

momma8385 said...

I like the turq icea Funky Color Block Active Jacket -jeannebates_t@yahoo.com

cristine said...

Plush Faux Shearling Coat 4-16

pink and chocolate nothing better!

Kimberly said...

Love the Princess Mink Coat
kcoud33 at gmail dot com

andrea v said...

Adventure Awaits Fall Jacket 4-20

sandyandcosmo said...

I love the Princess Mink Coat!

Gianna said...

Adventure Awaits Fall Jacket.

mframe said...

I love the Active Embroidered Jacket for Toddler Girls
mframe00@gmail.com

Stacy said...

My daughter would probably prefer the princess sparkle coat!

Matthew Bourns said...

My daughter choose the princess sparkle coat

orangefukurou said...

I love the Bow Back Puffer Jacket

tomokofive at gmail dot com

Renee G said...

I like the Captain of the Team Active Jacket.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com

Stacy said...

I went by FB and left a comment on your wall. Thanks!

Stacy said...

I visited Rothschild coats on FB and said hello and that I heard about them from you. :)

https://www.facebook.com/RothschildKids

kellyr78 said...

I like the Adventure Awaits Fall Jacket in Cobalt
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

jenmalonee said...

I like the boys Wave Rider Systems Jacket 8-20

Jennifer Marie

lilnursejen at yahoo dot com

Patty White said...

I like the Play Date Color Block Coat

patty432@live.com

agatewood1 said...

I like the Adventure Awaits Fall Jacket in charcoal! thanks!
ashleygatewood1(AT)gmail.com

Kathryn said...

I like the Bow Back Puffer Jacket. katbirdfl (at) gmail (dot) com

Domestic Diva said...

I like the adventure awaits fall jacket.

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Jenny said...

I like the Plush Faux Shearling Coat toddler jacket.

Patty C said...

I love the Princess Rosette Coat!
Patricia Wojnar Crowley

jcwega27 said...

swirl color block
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

amanda hoffman said...

Ready for Takeoff Aviator Jacket 12-24m

SnkMommy said...

Funky Color Block Active Jacket in purple for my daughter!

katklaw777 said...

OMGosh...that was hard...I luv the fancy wool coats, but my daughter would like the Come Out to Play Puffer Coat 7-16, thanks!

Mary said...

So many cute coats! I like the Play Date Color Block Jacket.
marika200@hotmail.com

Mary said...

I made a comment about the giveaway on your FB page
Mary Avlos-Dailey
marika200@hotmail.com

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Please remove one of my last comments. My DSL was messing up. Thank you!

ReggieMann said...

I like the Purple Dreams Let It Snow Active Jacket

Beth Larrabee said...

Snowflake Faux Fur Coat 2T-4T

Kristin said...

The John John boys wool coat with riding hat - I LOVE it!

Megan said...

I like the Puffy Ruffles Fall Coat
mearley1979 at gmail dot com

Tawnya said...

WooHoo I will be emailing you with my choice soon!