Friday, November 18, 2011

Timmy Time: Go Kart Timmy...R&G!


On November 22nd, Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment will release Timmy Time:  Go Kart Timmy and you won't want to miss the latest from this adorable little barnyard friend.  Here is the scoop...

DVD Synopsis:

Hold on tight for more fast-action fun with your pal Timmy and his preschool classmates! Enjoy the ride as Timmy speeds off in a brand new go-kart and runs into a big smelly problem. Then it’s off to the races at the nursery’s Sports Day, helping Otus with football and learning that winning isn’t everything. Surprises and laughter shift into high gear in these five delightful adventures the whole family will love! 

Episodes Include:

  • Go Kart Timmy
  • Timmy on Wheels
  • Timmy Wants to Win
  • Timmy Plays Ball
  • Timmy's Train

Bonus Features:
  • Timmy's Tune #1
  • Shaun the Sheep Episode: "Big Top Timmy"


My kids like Timmy.  To be honest, I was put off at first by the lack of dialogue.  The show has no actual words...just animal noises.  You would be surprised at just how much can be conveyed with baa's, quacks and oinks!  The show really is cute and the characters are fun (the animation is VERY well done in my opinion!).  Timmy Time:  Go Kart Timmy is great fun for pre-schoolers and I am a big fan of the short length of the episodes. They are the perfect snippet of time to get dinner started!  Pick up Timmy Time:  Go Kart Timmy today on Amazon...

Lionsgate & HIT Entertainment are giving one lucky RBM reader Timmy Time: Go Kart Timmy! Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter..

26 comments:

Sarah said...

I am trying to win this for my son!!

sarahdlamb(at)gmail.com

Wild N Mild $$$ said...

I would like to win this for my son.
Jennifer Rote
wildnmild4u (at) yahoo (dot) com

freddie said...

I would love to win this for my grandchildren. dwelchert@yahoo.com

The Teacher said...

I would love to win this for my friend.

Heather said...

I am trying to win this for my daughter.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

Monica said...

I am trying to win for my son. Yea christmas presents :)

Hifam said...

I would give this to my nieces. They love it. Jody H

Shannon said...

I'm trying to win this for my daughter

snaugle81@gmail.com

Patty White said...

Im trying to win this for my son

degood said...

I want to win this for my daughter who like Timmy Time.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

Kathy said...

I'm trying to win this for my great nephew.

corey1971 said...

I'm winning this for my youngest son, THomas (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)

Gianna said...

My kids..

Tawnya said...

I would like to win this for my son! Thanks!

orangefukurou said...

I would love win this for my daughter
tomokofive at gmail dot com

Ronalee said...

trying to win for my grandson

email RonaleeDuncan{at}aol{dot}com

Renee G said...

This would be for my nephew.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOt)com

kellyr78 said...

This would be for my 6 yr old
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Jennifer Rogers said...

My grandaughter ! She Loves Timmy Time!
j1man1r66@etex.net

Robin said...

A friend with a little boy
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Mercedes said...

My husband is the biggest Shaun the Sheep fan, and he and my son love Timmy. I'd win it for them!

annaleighmcclelland said...

This would be for my 2.5 year old little girl, she loves that cartoon ;-)

Adventure Leader said...

I would like to win this for my sons
sara.iteachk@gmail.com

Jenny said...

I would love to win this for my kids

katklaw777 said...

Both my youngest kids will like this, thanks!

ReggieMann said...

I'm trying to win this for my niece