Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tom & Jerry: Fur Flying Adventures Volume 3...R&G!

There is a brand new Tom and Jerry out....Tom and Jerry:  Fur Flying Adventures Volume 3 is available now!  Here is the scoop...

Take one blue and white domestic cat. Add one small brown house mouse. Mix in a handful of chases, stir in a few falling anvils and top off with one brutish bulldog named Spike. Yields 14 delightful cartoons! This fast and funny collection rises to the occasion with a crazy camping trip (Sasquashed), a chase through a carnival?s haunted house (Spook House Mouse), an Alaskan adventure (Northern Light Fish Fight) and an encounter with an abominable snow rodent (Snow Mouse).  But the most outrageous moment of all comes when Tom and Jerry set aside their differences and join forces against beach muscleheads Spike and Butch in Beach Bully Bingo. Endless fun is the main course served up in this new all-family feast of animated fun.


Tom and Jerry are such favorites around here! The whole family enjoys watching (I loved Tom and Jerry even as a kid!) and we never seem to tire of their antics! I really like that the episodes are short so you can really monitor screen time without having to stop in the middle of a movie. One episode is just the perfect amount to unload and reload the dishwasher! My children (me too!!) enjoyed all of the episodes but A&W particularly enjoyed the spooky one (Spook House Mouse). You can purchase Tom and Jerry: Fur Flying Adventures Volume 3 today on Amazon...


While you are there you should pick up volumes 1 and 2 as well. We have those too and they are equally as fun! I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win a copy of Tom and Jerry: Fur Flying Adventures Volume 3. Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...

59 comments:

Heather said...

I root for Tom.
hschonrock at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I usually root for Tom.

abfantom at yahoo dot com

Hifam said...

I root for Tom. My kids love this show. Jody H

Lisa said...

I root for Jerry.
lafittelady at gmail dot com

judy gardner said...

tome!


velvetelvis40@yahoo.com

bored2quickly said...

I root for Jerry! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Renee Walters
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

Rebecca Graham said...

I root for Jerry.

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

Mysharona said...

I root for Tom

1agordon at live.com

Kim said...

I rooted for Jerry as a kid but now I feel bad for Tom even though he should have the size advantage!

AmberFaith said...

I always root for Tom!

littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

Mike Metzler said...

I usually root for Tom as mice are indeed quite tasty.

Suzanne said...

I root for Jerry.
thoozie(at)gmail.com

crystletellerday said...

Jerry crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Mandy Kauffman said...

I root for Jerry! :)

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Shilo Beedy said...

I root for Jerry
shilobeedy@gmail.com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

always Jerry
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Tonya said...

I root for Jerry!

littlelatina said...

I root for Tom, jerry has a leg up

edq143 at yahoo dot com

sandyandcosmo said...

I have always rooted for Jerry!

Mominct said...

I seem to like to see Tom win, for a change!

Danielle

tanya904 said...

Jerry
tanyainjville at yahoo dot com

mistee said...

Jerry!

misteedawnw at aol dot com

Jennifer Rogers said...

I root for Jerry!
j1man1r66@etex.net

Jennifer Rogers said...

I visited on your FB page
j1man1r66@etex.net

A Viola Player said...

I root for Jerry!!!
crochettopia@yahoo.com

jcwega27 said...

tom
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

*Brittany C* said...

I root for Jerry!
Thanks!

Nicole C. said...

I root for Jerry.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Nikki said...

I root for Jerry. Thanks for offering the giveaway!
cricket_1027(at)yahoo(dot)com

corey1971 said...

I go for Tom! (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)

Mercedes said...

Poor Tom. He's my favorite.

Tawnya said...

I root for Jerry!

Melissa said...

TOM!! poor kitty!

Ashley rexrode said...

I always want Tom to win. He is always getting hurt

Sarah said...

Tom!! I always feel bad for him!

sarahdlamb(at)gmail.com

Sharon said...

I root for Tom.
wdwfla at gmail dot com

jenzen69 said...

I usually root for tom
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

jenzen69 said...

said hello on fb
jennifer hh
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

Anonymous said...

I root for Jerry

Jen O'Malley

Angela Cisco said...

I root for Jerry

degood said...

I root for Tom because I don't like mice :)

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

amy16323 said...

jerry
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

erma said...

I root for Jerry.
erma2167@sbcglobal.net

tracey said...

jerry
traceyj40@sbcglobal.net

Jen H said...

Jerry is pretty snide :) I like Tom

Kathy said...

I love Jerry!

Erica C. said...

I like Tom :)
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

Crystal w said...

Tom

Rebecca Shockley said...

Tom for sure, poor guy!
bec.shockley@gmail.com

mail4rosey said...

I root for Jerry, even though he's a stinker.

msurosey@yahoo.com

Lana Bradstream said...

I root for Tom.

Anonymous said...

I root for Tom.

tina reynolds said...

i root for tom thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Jerry Mouse!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

mary said...

jerry!

marygardner49 at aol dot com

amyd said...

tom!!
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

kathy pease said...

i root for jerry

c allen said...

i root for Tom clallen at ntin dot net

liliesrnice said...

Jerry!