Friday, February 17, 2012

Looney Tunes Super Stars: Pepe Le Pew Collection...Out Now!

As you all likely know by now, I love classic cartoons.  I have such fond memories of watching all the greats as a child and giggling away, often with my dad who enjoyed a good laugh as well.  When I come across an old favorite of mine I get so excited and I was over the moon to receive the latest from Warner Bros...Pepe Le Pew Collection.  I had forgotten about the cartoon and was delighted to be reintroduced to this lovey little skunk once again!  Here is the scoop on this DVD out now from Warner Bros...

Synopsis:

A new compilation featuring 17 iconic shorts of the loveable French Skunk, Pepe Le Pew! Pepe is always strolling around Paris in the springtime, where everyone’s thoughts are of “love”. While he is constantly seeking "l'amour" of his own, his huge turnoff to any prospective mate is his malodorous scent. Together for the first time are some of Pepe’s most beloved and comical shorts.


  • Episodes Info :
    Odor-Able Kitty
    Scent-imental Over You
    Odor of the Day
    For Scent-imental Reasons
    Scent-imental Romeo
    Little Beau Pepé
    Wild Over You
    Dog Pounded
    The Cats Bah
    Past Perfumance
    Two Scent’s Worth
    Heaven Scent
    Touché and Go
    Really Scent
    Who Scent You?
    A Scent of the Matterhorn
    Louvre Come Back to Me!

  • The disk is 2 hours of laughter and classic cartoon fun.  Pepe is the ever charming (yet skunky) skunk always on the prowl for love.  The episodes were so much fun to watch and A&W enjoyed them as well.  They were giggling along with me just like I did with my dad all those years ago.  I really love how Warner Bros brought back an old favorite with Pepe Le Pew!  You can purchase the collection now on Amazon for just $14.99 (a 25% savings!)...





    Disclosure:  I received the above mentioned DVD for purpose of review but was not compensated for my 100% honest review.

    No comments: