Monday, February 27, 2012

Young Justice Season One Volume Three....Out Now!

My boys love super heroes.  Anything featuring a super hero is huge at my house and the boys can often be found imagining they are super heroes (they usually make little R be the "bad guy"!).  When I received the opportunity to review Young Justice Season One Volume Three I jumped at the chance.  I knew A&W would be thrilled to have another dose of super heroes saving the day!   Here is the scoop...

Synopsis:

Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis have become YOUNG JUSTICE - The Justice League's secret weapon against the forces of evil. The teen heroes will take on under-the-radar missions that would be impossible for the Justice League to handle covertly. Red Tornado will be their supervisor; Black Canary will be in charge of their training and Batman will hand out their assignments.
There are only four episodes included but they are action packed and sure to thrill the super hero fan in your life (big OR little!).  The boys enjoyed each and every episode but particularly liked scenes with Superboy and Robin.  This is the third Young Justice DVD we own and I am sure we will be first in line when the next one arrives in the shelves.  Until then, the boys will happily rewatch this one and spend more time pretending poor Little R is The Riddler!  Pick up Young Justice Season One Volume Three now on Amazon...

7 comments:

Albert Johnson said...

The most common treatment of xerostomia (dry mouth, cotton mouth) is sipping water frequently throughout the day. This will restore some of the liquid lost due to decreased saliva production and provide some comfort. Chewing gum (especially a dry mouth gum like Biotene) or sucking hard sugarless candies can also provide relief by stimulating the salivary glands. Taking Action: Public Policy and Programs Against Obesity Knowledge let you the right thing. So whenever you thought of buying any product rather specifically, i would say weight loss product whether it is having a brand name or not, the first thing you would like to have is the proper knowledge regarding it. This is the need that has to accomplished by you to get the right diet pill.The best way to follow is to read the reviews of that product.When we talk of weight loss pills, the first name comes to our mind is Phentermine 37.5 mg.And if you do not know much about this product, reading reviews will make the task easier. You will get the basic essential idea about what the product which in turns makes the choice confusion less. The most important thing to remember is that these shakes are not a substitute for food. They are food. In order to lose weight in a healthy manner, they will need to be incorporated in a diet as with any other product. Low-carb diet plans, in general, may be perfectly suited to integrate your shakes into due to carbs being restricted.

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.

Anyhow, I'm certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be
bookmarking it and checking back often!

Also visit my web page ... Https://Linkeddata.jp/wiki/利用者:russellwh

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which
I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Cheers!

Take a look at my blog post :: akribos watches for women

Anonymous said...

Hello to every single one, it's truly a nice for me to go to see this web site, it consists of helpful Information.

my web site ... mens victorinox watches

Anonymous said...

These are actually enormous ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some
nice things here. Any way keep up wrinting.


Also visit my blog ... men's relic watches

Anonymous said...

Your style is really unique in comparison
to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've
got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this blog.


My blog; www.biancahester.net

John Dudley said...

If you are suffering from Dermatologists, you should see a Dermatologists in delhi as as soon as you can.http://skindelhi.com/dermatologist.html.