Friday, March 30, 2012

Angelina Ballerina: Ballerina Princess...R&G!

There is a brand new release from Lionsgate & HIT Entertainment featuring that spunky, dancing mouse Angelina Ballerina.  Angelina Ballerina is out now and would make a great addtion to your little girls Easter Basket!  Here is the scoop....

Join Angelina Ballerina and her friends for enchanting adventures filled with princesses, princes, kings and queens. Dancing their way through Chipping Cheddar. Angelina encounters a bad fairy, uncovers a Cinderella-like mystery, treats the king and queen to a regal performance and brings an epic tale to life on stage! With secrets, spells, dance and celebrations, it’s a royally good time for all!
Episodes:


  • “Angelina’s Big Part”
  • “Angelina and Polly’s Two Hour Show”
  • “Angelina’s Fancy tutu”
  • “Angelina and the Carnival”
  • “Angelina’s Indian Lunchtime”
DVD Bonus Features:
Angelina’s Stupendous Dress Up Game


I like Angelina Ballerina....I think she is charming and spunky and I think the show does a marvelous job of showing children the importance of friendship and teamwork.  This DVD is filled with fun, songs, dancing and positive messages...you can't go wrong!  Pick up your copy today on Amazon....


I am so happy to tell you that Lionsgate & HIT Entertainment are giving one lucky RBM reader the DVD, Angelina Ballerina:  Ballerina Princess!  Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...

a Rafflecopter giveaway

57 comments:

Krista said...

My daughters love Angelina they watch her and read her books. I love her accent!
Krista

Amy said...

My daughter!
soonermom76(at)gmail.com

slb3334 said...

the kids love this.

slb3334@gmail.com

ani hearts japan said...

my daughter!

aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

Mysharona said...

my daughter

HilLesha said...

My daughter! =)

Jennifer said...

My daughter! :)

Joy said...

My niece would love this. Thanks.
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

Sandy VanHoey said...

My granddaughters
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

Sandy VanHoey said...

My granddaughters
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

jenzen69 said...

Not sure about the first question but Im thinking you would really like to know who I would like to watch this with. I would love to watch this with the kids I nanny

jenzen69 said...

Fb name jennifer huff huey

KPort207 said...

my daughter

kport207 at gmail dot com

Char W said...

I might share it with my family... if they were nice to me ;)

Christine Jessamine said...

i would share with my kids

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

Chloris said...

I would share with my children

Sarah said...

I'd give this to my niece

Anonymous said...

i would give this to my niece
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Ms Penny Pincher said...

I'll have to share it with my kids!

Hifam said...

My daughter would love this dvd.
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

audrey said...

my daughter...and my step granddaughter

sandyandcosmo said...

My granddaughter!

Jennifer said...

my daughters
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

HannahAchrissmile said...

well something was wrong with the instructions for the blog post comment because it referenced Zeke's butterscotch. but I would like to win this angelina dvd for my niece - thanks
aigcanada7 [at] hot[mail] dot} (com))

Kristina said...

My kids
Kristina.nunez@gmail.com

Kristina said...

left a comment on FB
Kristina Nunez

sandie333 said...

I would share with my family

Leah Baird said...

My niece

Harold D said...

Grand Daughter -

tannerboyle12@hotmail.com

Maryann D. said...

My niece

twinkle at optonline dot net

ambersaxby said...

with my kids of course!

Teresa Kirts said...

my hubby

jcwega27 said...

my daughter
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

Rhonda Martin said...

Peeper's (nickname) because she would love this DVD. Anything princess and she gets excited lol
She drags out all her dress up items and puts them all on. It's to cute~! Thanks for sharing this with all of us~!

Rhonda Martin said...

I have your button on my Rt Sidebar here http://exotic1.blogspot.com

Rhonda Martin said...

Left you a comment on facebook
Rhonda Martin 4/5

Rhonda Martin said...

Left you a comment on your PAAS Easter Egg Post.
4/5
Rhonda M

Deborah Petiot said...

My nieces would like this...thanks!

JENNi said...

I would love to win for my two and three year old daughters! Thanks so much!
Jenni

Kristie said...

My niece would love this! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Nancy said...

This would be for our family!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

My granddaughter loves angelina
vmkids3 at msn dot com

dht04001 said...

for my nieces, they love this stuff!
daniellex at gmail dot com

Nicole C. said...

I would love to win this for my niece.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Daniel M said...

for my niece! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

awhartness said...

I want to win this for my granddaughter.

Ashley turicik said...

My daughter adrianna

Kelly Braund said...

Would love this for my daughter!

Miss LaMonte said...

My sweet baby girl:)

Tamar said...

I would love to win this for someone special in my life :)

Wendy Rozema said...

my daughter!

Diana said...

I would love to win for my granddaughters
hrddiana556@gmail.com

amyd said...

my daughter would love it
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Suzie Williams said...

I'd like to win for my daughter.

Atreau said...

I'd love to win this for my niece.

Erica C. said...

My niece would enjoy this.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

tramadol online buy tramadol overnight - buy tramadol cod